Towords is an easy-to-use web application that allows you to convert any YouTube videos into written blogs. There might be times when you need to summarize any YouTube videos or make blogs on it, maybe for research purposes or any other reasons. But it requires the video to be watched with full attention to details and it might be a time-consuming procedure for some of us.
Using Towords can be of great help to you. It helps you to easily convert YouTube videos into blogs with minimum effort.
All you need to do is:
- Open the website and sign up for free.
- Copy the link of the YouTube video you want to make a blog of.
- Paste the link in the website and click on Continue.
It might take a minute or more but your blog will be ready. You can simply copy the blog and use it wherever you like. Just that simple!
This web application is available for both mobile phone and PC users.
If we talk about the limitations of this tool, there are a few that need to be highlighted:
- The main limitation you’ll face while using this tool is that you can use it for free only up to a total of 5 minutes of video. You need to purchase its monthly or yearly plans for more time of video.
- There might be times when you don’t like the way your blog is written and there is no option to change it. You need to make the changes you want by yourself.
So basically, if you want to use this tool to its fullest and enjoy all of its benefits, you need to upgrade to the paid version.
Towords can be a great tool for you if you regularly like to watch informational or any kind of YouTube videos and make blogs out of them. Really simple to use, just copy and paste the link and in just a little time, your blog is ready. Although it can be a great tool to use, to experience its maximum features like using videos for more than in total of five minutes or getting transcripts, you need to get the paid version.
I personally like to watch psychology related videos on YouTube and post blogs about them on my social media account. With the help of Towords, I get a frame of the blog and then I edit it according to my preference. It makes my work a lot easier.