In this article, you will read about the free websites that provide free to download Google Slide Templates and PowerPoint Presentation Templates.
Presentation is one method that you always want to keep ready whenever you’re going to pitch in a new idea to somebody. Presentations nowadays are not only limited to the businesses and clients but can be really beneficial to the people who want someone to be on-board with their idea.
One major aspect of the presentation is how to present your ideas that capture the attention of the audience from the start. For this, you can create beautiful and attractive slides if you’re a designer yourself. But if you’re not, you may look up to online websites that offer free attractive design templates that can help you a lot in creating your presentation.
17 Free Websites to Download Google Slides Templates
There is majorly two known presentation making platforms that are used by the general public, which are MS PowerPoint and Google Slides. If you struggle to design the presentation slides yourself, you can visit these websites mentioned below that can help you choose the appropriate slide design for your presentation.
1. Slides Mania
Slidemania is a simple website the provides a collection of presentation slides template for every type of content. This website is dedicated to providing you various types of templates along with the tutorials and articles on how to make your presentation better. In this website, you can find:
- Presentation templates for both MS PowerPoint and Google Slides
- Different types of templates including Business type, Education type, Formal, Fun and Creative, and Specific Color-based.
- If you select any of the templates, you can preview the design of the slides in the interactive slide player tool before download it.
- This website also provides information on how to download and use the template with minimum struggle.
2. Slides Carnival
Slide Carnival is yet another website where you can find plenty of free presentation templates for your next project. This website provides a whole range of templates covering from fun to formal types of templates and creative to professional types as well. You can find:
- Presentation templates that can be downloaded as MS PowerPoint and used Google Slides.
- A wide range of options including the formal, inspirational, creative, simple, startup, elegant, business, formal, professional, education, and much more.
- These slides are fully editable with tips on how you can improve the presentation.
- Customizable icons are available in the templates.
You can also sign-up to the website’s newsletter to get the latest update on new templates.
3. Slides Gala
Slide Gala is an elegant looking website that provides a wide of presentation templates to choose from. This website provides the opensource presentation template that you can use freely without the sign-up. Here, you can find:
- Presentation templates that can be downloaded as MS PowerPoint, Google Slides, and Keynote.
- The diverse range of template that includes the professional theme, education theme, creative theme, inspiration theme, start-up theme, and much more.
- These slides are fully editable, along with editable graphs, tables, and charts.
- These slides can also be saved as JPEG and PDF
- Articles and blogs on how to improve your next presentation
4. Free Google Slides Templates
As the name suggests, this website provides free templates for the google slides presentation. Free Google Slides Templates is the one such platform where you can find different designs for your next project. If you are only comfortable with working on Google Slides but do not know how to create a lasting impact by design, you can choose from this website. Here, you can find:
- Presentation templates that can be downloaded as Google Slides only.
- Although these templates are free to use everywhere, you may want to read the Terms and conditions as some restrictions may apply on some templates.
- Various icons and shapes that can be used without losing the resolution.
- Google Slide preview of the chosen template, which can help you decide if you want to use the template without downloading it.
5. Google Slides PPT
A bit different from the above one, Google Slides PPT is the free source where you can find the templates designed on diverse topics. This website not only provides Google Slides templates but also provides PowerPoint versions of the templates. Here, you can find:
- Presentation templates for the MS PowerPoint and Google Slides
- Wide range of template designs for diverse fields such as creative, business, startups, educational, medical, and multi-purpose use templates.
- Weekly updates of new template designs
- Editable charts, maps, graphs, icons that can be used without losing the resolution of the image
- Background images are included when you download the template, but pictures used in image placeholders are excluded.
- Picture presentation of how the template slides look like, given on the download template page.
6. Presentation Go
Presentation Go is a website that not only provides free presentation templates but also various other design aspects of the presentation such as charts, diagrams, infographics, maps, tables, timelines, and much more. This website can be called as a wholesome source to make your presentation a masterpiece. Here, you can find:
- Presentation templates that can be downloaded in MS PowerPoint standard (4:3) aspect ratio and the widescreen (16:9) aspect ratio as well as in Google Slides format.
- Customer color theme
- Picture placeholder which can only be used for MS PowerPoint as Google Slides does not support this feature.
- Various templates based on diverse themes
- Other additional features that can be used in Presentations such as timeline, charts, infographics, maps, diagrams, and much more.
7. Slide Salad
Slide Salad is a free platform to get different types of presentation templates in every format. This web application provides unique template designs for every theme that is easily customizable. Here, you can find:
- Presentation templates for MS PowerPoint, Google Slides, and Keynote.
- Varied theme colors for each template design
- Customizable Picture placeholder
- Not only the templates but other presentation tools as well such as diagrams, infographics, mock-up layouts, charts, Maps, image layouts (for Google Slides), and much more.
- Some templates are priced as well.
8. Slide Members
Slide Members is the apt name given to the website that provides varied kinds of advanced presentation templates designs unlimited to its members. However, this website is not only limited to its members as this website can help you download presentation templates for your presentation for free. Here, you can find:
- Free presentation templates in the MS PowerPoint, Google Slides, and Keynote.
- Different additional tools used in the presentation for free such as diagrams, infographics, charts, animations, and much more.
- Presentation slides based on different themes including business, fun, cultural, educational, professional, simple, pitch decks, etc.
- Both the aspect ratio is present for the MS PowerPoint, i.e., 16:9 widespread aspect ratio and 4:3 standard aspect ratio.
Youexec is a website that gives off the vibes of providing the only executive types of presentation templates, and which is true to a certain extent as this website provides all types of necessary professional tools to the executive professionals. This website helps professionals in various ways including providing presentation templates, summaries on business books in audio format, spreadsheet model, and much more. Here, you can find:
- Presentation templates in MS PowerPoint, Keynote, and Google Slide formats.
- Presentation templates on various themes and topics
- Attractive business and professional presentation template designs
- Extremely professional template model that can be accessed by sign-in up to the website.
Showeet is a web platform that provides presentation templates for the creative line of work. This website has a number of presentation templates that are designed keeping in mind the creative flow of the work, that provides fluidity to an idea presented to the audience. Here, you can find:
- Presentation templates that can be downloaded as MS PowerPoint and Google Slides Format.
- Creative slides templates for almost all kinds of themes including educational, marketing, McKinsey type, and much more.
- Not only the slides templates but you can also find the other additional tools for the presentation as well, such as infographics, charts, graphs, etc.
11. Slide Villa
If you’re looking for some professional as well as creative types of templates for your next project, you can grab some of the templates from the Slide Villa website. This website has the amalgamation of various presentation templates that cater to every field of work. Here, you can find:
- Presentation templates that can be downloaded in the form of MS PowerPoint template only
- Not only the presentation templates, but other additional tools as well, such as infographics, maps, tables, shapes, charts, and much more, that can be edited without losing their resolution.
- You may have to log in to download the templates and experience the easiest way to enhance your presentation
12. Just Free Slide
Just Free Slide is a simple web platform that provides you with every kind of tool and designed templates that a presenter may need in their next project. This website has a lot of variations for templates and other tools that can perfectly complement the content of the presentation. Here, you can find:
- Presentation templates that are available in MS PowerPoint, Google Slides, and Keynote formats.
- Other additional tools such as infographics, timeline, SWOT, and organization charts that enhance the presentation content.
- Varied kinds of presentation templates including business, modern, creative, simple, etc.
13. Slides PPT
Slides PPT is another presentation slide template platform that provides a wide range of templates designed using various sources. You can find a lot of Google Slides template on this website that are easy and quick to edit. Here, you can find:
- Presentation templates that can be downloaded not only as Google Slides template but also as the MS PowerPoint templates.
- A wide range of template designs that are not particularly categorized in the various themes, but you can find as per your like by browsing the website.
- Fully editable slides, and some of which are also compatible with the keynote format as well.
14. Slide Smash
Visit the website Slide Smash for the presentation template that you can use in your next slide, that you can find easily as per your requirement. This website has a huge library of the presentation templates that are easily editable and free to use in pretty much every format. Here, you can find:
- Presentation templates available in the Google Slides, MS PowerPoint, and Keynote format
- Other forms of additional presentation tools available are infographics
- Templates are easily editable in any format and can be downloaded in PDF and JPEG formats
- Template preview where you can each slide separately before downloading.
PPTmon is another website for downloading free presentation templates in various formats. This website provides a wide range of options to choose from. If you are working on the idea and want to present in the slide format, you can also refer to the Design Idea section on the website that provides a glimpse of various types of design ideas for your next presentation. Here, you can find:
- Presentation templates are available in MS PowerPoint and Google Slides format.
- A wide range of templates based on various themes such as business, abstract, creative, education, multi-purpose, and much more.
- other additional tools as well such as infographics, timelines, charts, calendars, scheduler, Lookbooks, and such others.
- You can also sort out the template design results by different filters such as colors, events, or work type.
16. PowerPoint School
As the name suggests, the PowerPoint School website provides free PowerPoint presentation templates in various themes and colors. This website does not only provide the presentation templates but also provides you with the option of resume templates, and tutorial videos on how to use these templates. Here, you can find:
- Presentation templates that are available in MS PowerPoint (.PPTX) format only in the widescreen aspects ratio (16:9) and standard aspect ratio (4:3).
- Animated PowerPoint templates
- PowerPoint animation for various types of tools such as charts, timelines, infographics, and much more.
- Templates that are available in various themes including business, formal, creative, educational, fun, etc.
17. Slides Go
Slides Go is a professional-looking website that provides various types of presentation templates in various themes and colors. This website has pinned all types of professional and non-professional type of presentation templates that you can freely use for your next project. Here, you can find:
- Presentation templates in MS PowerPoint and Google Slides format.
- Various types of themes for templates such as marketing, business, minimalist, geometric, corporate, creative, education, and much more.
- Additional tools for the presentations that can you use including infographics, charts, SWOT chart, etc.
- Tutorials, articles, and videos about how you can enhance your presentation skills.
The above-mentioned sources for downloading free presentation slides can help you enhance your presentation skills in any field. Most of the sources provide all types of presentation templates format. You can also find both aspect ratios for the PPTX version, i.e., 16:9 aspect and 4:3 aspect in most of these sources.