Expensify is a free online expense manager for managing your spending. Entering your daily expenses manually and writing down everything you bought all by yourself can be very difficult and that’s where Expensify comes to help you! Link your credit card to Expensify and let this free online expense managing software do the rest for you. You can import all your expenses from your bank account or credit card directly. Why wasting your time by tracking down your expenses manually when you have a free expense management software to help you.
With the help of Expensify, you can even get automatic eReceipts for the transactions under 75$. After getting your expenses, you can quickly edit, categorize, tag and add comments if you want to. Once you have Expensify with you, forget about keeping track of paper receipts as it’s going to be replaced digitally. For example, when you get a confirmation email after purchasing a product, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will find it in your Expensify account as a receipt.
Expensify is completely free for individuals! It’s also free for the first 2 people of a company but after that, each additional users will have to pay 5$/month. You will enjoy all the features of Expensify in both paid and non-paid version of Expensify.
Features of Expensify:
- Keeping track of your daily expenses gets easier! You can import your expenses directly from your bank account or credit card with Expensify.
- Edit the expenses and quickly tag, categorize, rename and add comments to expenses with it’s easy-to-use interface.
- You will get automated eReceipts for transactions under 75$.
- Email your receipts by attaching PDF,JPG,DOC,RTF,GIF,HTML,TXT files and it will be added as receipts in your account
- Expensify is also available for Android, Blackberry, iPhone and iPad so you can keep tracking your expenses when you are on the go.
- Take a Picture of your receipt and add it on your Expensify account as a receipt with the help of this app.
All these features are available for free.
Start using Expensify to start managing your expenses.