Hotmail is a free Android app to manage mails of Hotmail account on Android. If you want to check your Hotmail account on a regular basis, but you don’t have a computer or you are on the way, then this Android Hotmail app is the apt solution to stay connected with your Hotmail account on your Android. Read your emails instantly, as soon as you receive them. You don’t need a computer to check your mails. Just manage all of them on your Android.
Update: (July 17, 2013) The app is no longer available in Google Play Store. You may check out K-9 Mail. Read more on K-9 Mail in our featured article 6 best free Android Email client apps.
This Android Hotmail app provides an interface with multiple options to manage your Hotmail account on your Android. The app provides a PC like interface, when you read any email from your Hotmail account on Android. You can also set your nickname when at the start of the app. As soon as you complete your setup with Hotmail account on this Android Hotmail app, just click on your nickname and it will show all your received emails in inbox. The setting options in the app is highly customizable. You can even add multiple Hotmail accounts within the app and manage them all on your Android.
You can also check out Yahoo Mail for Android reviewed by us.
Some Key Features Of Android Hotmail App:
- You can check and manage your emails of your Hotmail account on Android.
- The interface provided by the app is simple and easy to use.
- You can check all your emails including sent mails, inbox, drafts, deleted and the like in one go.
- Add and manage multiple Hotmail account from within the app.
- You can search any mail from within the app.
- Sort the emails by date, by sender and by subject.
- Provides you notification and alerts when you receive a new email.
- Sync with your phone contacts from Android Hotmail app.
- You can pause/resume the app from automatically refreshing the inbox.
Also, check out Microsoft Office Outlook Connector to access you Hotmail in Microsoft Outlook reviewed by us.
How To Install Hotmail app On Android:
- Scan the QR code below with a Barcode Scanner app or search for Hotmail app in Android Market.
- If you are searching for Hotmail app in Android Market, then tap on Hotmail from the searched list.
- Press the install button.
The free Android Hotmail app will be installed. Click here to download this Android Hotmail app from Android Market. Install this Android Hotmail app today on your Android at no cost and instantly check and manage your emails as soon as you receive them.