TickTalker is a free time speaking software which speaks up the time through Windows inbuilt speech capabilities. This time speaking software basically runs in the background and announces time as per the configuration made by you. This time speaking software allows you to configure the time announcement on every one hour or on half an hour. Moreover you may also set advance warning prior to one hour or 30 minutes.
Isn’t it interesting, that your computer clock tells you the time. I am really loving to hear that computer voice again and again which tells me the current time. This time speaking software allows you to even adjust speaking rate. You may even disable the time announcement between specified time interval which can be easily adjusted according to your need. This time speaking software is a user-friendly and straight forward tool which is small in size. It can be easily downloaded and launched.
You would like to check out free employee time clock software.
When you launch it a small icon appears in the system tray, right-click the icon and click “settings” option. Now configure it as you wish and get reminded about the time.
Some Key Features of this Time Speaking Software:
- User friendly software.
- Consumes very less space.
- Announcement of time can be configured to one hour or half an hour.
- Set advance warnings.
- Speaking rate can be adjusted and tested by a click on play sample button.
- Disable time announcements between specified time.
- Windows utility software.
- No installation required.
Also check out free PC alarm clock software.
How To Download and Install this Time Speaking Software:
- Go on to homepage of this time speaking software.
- Click on TickTalker under download.
- A zip format file gets downloaded into your system.
- Extract the zip format file and run the application.
TickTalker is a free software which speaks or announces the current time in every one hour or 30 minutes. Download it for free.