MP3 Media Converter is a free Android app to convert media files to different formats on Android. This Android Media Converter is quite a smart media converter app in Android Market.
Also, you don’t need computer or any other operating system to convert media files as you can easily convert your media files into different formats on Android.
The app is intelligent enough to import all your media files from your SD card. You can select any media file from your SD card and convert the same into different formats on your Android.
The interface provided by this media converter app is quite interesting as all the options in the app are very well-organized. Also, this media converter app works very fast on Android. You can view full process of converting the media file from within the app. You can even check the time left in completion of conversion process from within the app.
This Android media converter helps you to convert media files into MP3 and MP4 format. After installing MP3 Media Converter app on Android, you need to download a Media Converter Codec from Android Market to make the app work properly on Android.
Also, I tried sharing the converted media files via Bluetooth, but I was unable to send the files as the converted files were showing some error at the time of sending them via Bluetooth. If you find any other way to send converted media files via Bluetooth on Android, then please let us know about the same. Apart from this, the app works perfect on Android.
You can also check out Some Android Video Converters reviewed by us.
Some Key Features Of MP3 Media Converter App For Android:
- You can convert any media files in different formats on Android with MP3 Media Converter app.
- The app converts media files into MP3 and MP4 formats on Android.
- The interface provided by the app is too awesome on Android.
- You can view all your media files converted from within the app.
- The app notifies you when a convert is completed.
- You can also convert the batch file on Android.
- Also, schedule the task from within the app to convert the file automatically on Android.
- You can check the ongoing process of conversion from within the app.
- The app saves all your converted files to SD card automatically.
- The setting options in the app are highly customizable.
Also, check out Hewbo video converter for iPhone, iPad and Android reviewed by us.
How To Install MP3 Media Converter App On Android:
- Scan the QR Code with Barcode Scanner or login to Android Market.
- If you are unable to scan the QR Code, then tap on search to search for MP3 Media Converter app from Android Market.
- Tap on install option to install the app from Android Market or by scanning the QR Code.
The free MP3 Media Converter app will be automatically installed. Click here to download MP3 Media Converter app from Android Market. Now just download any media file in any format from internet and convert the media file on your Android to enjoy the downloaded media files on Android.