KidLogger is a free user activity monitoring software that helps the user to monitor the various activities done on the system. This includes URL recording , screen capturing , voice and chat recording etc., This free user activity monitoring tool is of great use to parents who would like to keep an eye on their children’s activities while using the system. This free user activity monitoring software is available for Windows and Mac PC users. For those who wants to track their kids mobile, they can download the Android version.
You can also try best free parental control software reviewed by us.
Some of the Remarkable Features of KidLogger are:
- Keyword monitoring : This feature triggers a snapshot to be taken when a keyword or a phrase is entered. The user can define and save a list of keywords and phrases, which upon being searched for, would make a screenshot of the system monitor and send it to the user. This is really helpful when the parents need to monitor the child’s web searches and the behavior online.
- Video Logging: Video chatting becoming very popular and mischievous, the parent might want to monitor the children’s activities while doing so. Skype video chat frames can also be captured and logged.
- Upload the data: The monitoring statistics, log files and the screenshots that are captured can be automatically uploaded onto the servers when a free account is maintained on the website, kidLogger.net. This way the user can view the activities on a particular system from any location.
- Voice recording and monitoring: The user can also monitor the voice conversation for specific purposes. The voice levels in the mic can be detected and specifically recorded into MP3 files. The chats on communicator software such as Google Talk, Yahoo messengers and skype can be recorded and logged.
Also check out other free keyloggers. And if you want to stop keylogging, you can also check out KeyScrambler.
Advanced Spying Features such as:
- Record Keystrokes : recording the keystrokes of the usernames and passwords on various sites.
- Email Recording: Monitoring the email that is sent and received by different users.
- Monitoring USB flash drives: Monitoring USB flash drives used to copy and transfer content can also be done. Further CD/ DVD media activity can be monitored as well.
- File monitoring: Files and folders used frequently in the system can be recorded as well.
- Automatic logging and deletion: Automatic logging of the above mentioned data into organized log files and deleting them at regular periods is also possible.
With all these features, KidLogger is a great software to use when the activities on a system are to be monitored.
Download KidLogger and start monitoring user activities.