Easy Facebook Photo Uploader is a free software to upload photos to Facebook by just right clicking on photos in Windows explorer. It adds an option of “Send your photos to Facebook” in right click context menu of your PC. Just select one or more photos that you want to upload to Facebook, right click on them, and choose the option of Send Photos to Facebook. This is much easier than most of other facebook photo uploaders that we reviewed earlier.
For those people that constantly use social networks to communicate with friends, family and others, the Easy Facebook Photo Uploader is something each of you should have. In the early days, one only had the choice of Windows Live Gallery or Rightload, but now free Easy Facebook Uploader is a much easier choice.
This free Facebook photo Uploader lets you to:
- Upload image and compression files.
- Various images that may have been downloaded from another source.
- Support in setting up multiple Facebook accounts
There are many other functions which make it a free software well worth the download.
The download only takes a few minutes to configure and set up. One merely needs to setup the program, launch it and choose the images he or she wishes to upload to the main interface. It really is a piece of cake. Users can create new and interesting albums as well as view albums already established.
How to Upload Photos to Facebook from Right Click Context Menu:
- Click on the album of which you want the photos uploaded, sit back and let the program do the work.
- After the upload is complete, the user will receive a detail account of what was uploaded and to what file. You’ll also receive other data explaining the image itself.
- Resizing and transferring can easily be performed after uploading.
- The Windows shell makes it easy, albeit simple to upload photos simply by right clicking the context menu.
With social networks, like Facebook, becoming more and more popular among the masses, an excellent stress free photo uploader is good to have tool. Free Easy Facebook Photo Uploader is compatible with Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7. You can download it here.