Speedtest.net is a free Android app to test internet speed on Android. Test internet speed now on Android with Speedtest.Net app. Speedtest.Net app provides limited options to have your internet information on Android.
Speedtest.Net app is very easy to use on Android. Just download and install the app, open the app, select the server and begin the internet speed test. The app will start testing the speed of the ping first, then it will detect download speed and last the app will detect upload speed on Android.
Apart from all this, you can select the server nearest to your area and then you can test internet speed according to the servers all over the globe. Also, the app looks very real when launched on Android. You can even check the tested history from Speedtest.Net app.
You can also check out NetSatLive software to monitor internet speed on desktop reviewed by us.
Some Key Features Of Speedtest.Net App To Test Internet Speed On Android:
- You can check the internet speed in an easy way on Android.
- The app checks Ping speed, download speed and upload speed.
- You can check the internet speed in kbps, Mbps, KB/s from the app.
- The app tells you the internal IP address and external IP address.
- You can check the history tested results from within the app.
- You can check the server name, type of network, latitude, longitude and much more.
- Share the network information via Bluetooth, Gmail, Dropbox, Facebook and the like.
Also, check out some websites to test internet speed reviewed by us.
How To Install Speedtest.Net App On Android:
- Scan – QR Code below with Barcode Scanner app.
- If you don’t have a Barcode Scanner app – then go to Android Market.
- Search – Speedtest.Net App in Android Market.
- Install – By tapping on “Install” option.
The free Speedtest.Net app will be automatically installed. Now test internet speed globally on Android with Speedtest.Net app. Play with multiple options of Speedtest.Net app and track your internet info right on your Android for free.