SUPER is a simple, yet very efficient tool to convert / encode / render and play any Multimedia file. SUPER stands for Simplified Universal Player Encoder & Renderer. Its specialty lies in the fact that one does not need to read manuals or spend long hours training before using the software. It just moulds and suites your style while performing the way it states. Thus SUPER is a Multimedia Encoder and Player which can play files which other players like the VLC and MPC cant. SUPER “The Encoder” is the fastest and simplest tool to encode full length movies to any other format without any time or functionality limitation. SUPER can also play and saves Internet Media Streams of different protocols (mms://, rtsp://, http://).
The SUPER has only one unique Free to download and free to use fully working version. NO trial or evaluation version exists. It also does NOT require any additional external codec to be installed, absolutely nothing; all necessary codec’s are built in!.
SUPER IS UNIVERSAL as it supports a wide variety of input/source file format to play or encode (to & from) without any additional third party software. Discussed below are some popularly used input and output formats supported by SUPER.
Input formats supported:
SUPER supports the following formats as input source file:
- Input Image Sequence: bmp, jpg, pgm, png, ppm (with sequentially numbered-ONLY filenames) having the same filename numbered-ONLY format. Example: 0001.jpg –up to–> 0999.jpg.
- Input Video format: 3gp/3g2, amv, asf, avi, dat, dvr-ms, flc, fli, flv, m2ts, mkv, mov, mpg, mtv, m4v, mp4, nsv, ogg, ogm, qt, ram, rm(vb), str, swf, tmf, trp, ts, ty(+), viv, vob, webm, wmv, wtv .
- Input Audio format: aac, ac3, amr, ape, flac, mmf, m4a, mp2, mp3, mpc, ogg, ra, shn, tta, vqf, wav,wma, wv.
- Input AviSynth Script Files: avs. To write a script and specify advanced encoding commands using AviSynth scripts!
SUPER encodes to render in various Multimedia formats.
Output Formats Supported:
- Output Containers for PC and Cell Phones:3GP (Nokia/NEC/Sams/Siemens), 3GP / 3G2 (Motorola/Sony..), ASF, AVI, AVI (for Pocket PC), DV, FLV / SWF (Flash), MKV, MOV, MP4, MPG, TS (Transp) / M2TS (BluRay), WEBM, WMV
- Output Containers for Hardware Players: VCD Std. Compliant (MPG), SVCD Std. Compliant (MPG), DVD Std. Compliant (VOB), AutoMode VCD, SVCD, DVD, DAT to MPG.
SUPER supports various other formats like for portable devices, images etc. Read more here.
SUPER provides the following additional Output Process.
Any supported input Multimedia file can be processed to:
- Join Format-Identical Files into one unique file.
- Split Into Smaller Files using major output containers.
- Mux Video & Audio Streams into one file.
- DeMux Extract Streams from a Multimedia file.
- Create *.IFO & *.BUP Files for easier and faster DVD burning.
SUPER has the following list of features:
- Play all types of file formats on its multimedia player.
- Play and Save on your hard-disk, Internet Media Streams like: mms:// rtsp:// http://
- Play Images (bmp, dib, fax, jpg, png, rle, tif, wmf) on and using Win2K/XP Microsoft Windows® resources.
- SUPER contains a variety of video codec selection with all file format conversion (encoding).
- SUPER contains a variety of audio codec selection with all file format conversion (encoding).
- Easy configuration of the output video parameters (size, fps and video bitrates) during file conversion, simplifying the user’s encoding process while parsing internally optimized video commands for best encoding results.
- Easy configuration of the output audio parameters (sampling rate, number of channels and audio bitrates) during file conversion, simplifying the user’s encoding process while parsing internally optimized audio commands for best encoding results.
- Various additional Options enhancing the rendering results.
- Direct Stream Copy mode to render exact quality when the Video/Audio codec’s are simply copied from the source file to the output file.
- Unique Advanced H.264 profile & level selection which is not available on any other software.
- Built-in a Multimedia File Analyzing engine to show tags and internal structure of any source file with a double click.
- A simple and one click easy access fully featured menu.
- Multiple batch file processing by simply dragging and dropping files.
Additional Features: AviSynth Support
If you are a user of AviSynth v2.5 & are familiar with its Script writing, you can use this extremely powerful video FrameServer to enhance and further expand the capabilities of SUPER. It can be used to Resize, Crop, Trim, Apply noise reduction, Bluring, Sharpness, FadeIn, FadeOut, Mux the video and audio track amongst hundreds of other filters and plugins, all you need to do is to write an Avisynth Script (i.e myclip.avs) then drag and drop it in SUPER just like any ordinary multimedia source file. The DirectShowSource() function may also be used in your scripts, it reads filenames using DirectShow, the same multimedia playback engine which Windows Media Player uses.
So get your free copy of SUPER and play all your favorite multimedia files. Download here.