SRWare Iron is a free internet browser that enables the user to browse the web really quick. There are a number of browsers available to browse the web and each of them has its own shortcomings. Some are really slow and the rendering of the web page takes a lot of time. A few others deliver the web pages fast, but compromise on the security aspect. Some browsers even submit user related data to Google to generate suggestions. This is where SRware Iron comes to the rescue.
With this free browser, the user can browse the web and still be sure about the security and privacy. The core of this free web browser is same as Google chrome. So as far as speed of browsing is concerned, SRware Iron maintains the same standards as Chrome. But this free internet browser scores above Chrome due to the fact that it promises more privacy.
You can also try other web browser like Lunascape, Dooble and Slim Browser reviewed by us
Some of the Differences Between SRWare Iron and Google Chrome are:
- Unlike Chrome, Srware Iron does not send an installation ID during the first run and use.
- The Google chrome keeps sending data to google.com to make the searches better. This is the point where , data protection specialists argue that, the user starts to lose privacy on the web. This is not present is SRWare Iron which makes the user browse the web without any apprehensions.
- In Google Chrome, when a wrong address is searched for , the information is sent to the Google servers that respond with an error message. This is not present in SRWare Iron.
- The location and time of Chrome download and other such data is continuously transmitted to Google which does not happen while using SRWare Iron.
- A URL tracker constantly keeps running on chrome. It keeps track of the URLs that the user searches for. And again this is not present in SRWare Iron, which is good for privacy.
- SRWare Iron also comes with a built-in Ad blocker.
All these features and options make Srware Iron a great browser to use.
SRWare Iron is an open source browser and can be downloaded and distributed for free. The installer can be downloaded from it’s official website and the size of the file is just about 17 MB. The installation is quick and using this free internet browser browser is simple, thanks to a great interface and Chromium core.
Download SRWare Iron to get a fast browser experience.