Easy Translation is free translator app for Windows 8 that allows you to translate things written in one language to other with complete ease. This free translator app for Windows 8 has a very simple interface, this makes it really simple to use and translate words or sentences from one language to the other. The name of the app is quite appropriate as the interface of the app is plain vanilla as compared to other translator app for Windows 8.
The app looks quite similar to the Google translate and I suspect that most probably the app uses the Google Translate API for getting the results. The app also has the ability to speak out certain translated texts.
In total this free translator app for Windows 8 is able to handle Korean, Estonian, Swedish, Indonesian, Hmong Daw, Polish, Slovenian, Danish, Slovak, Norwegian, Czech, Japanese, Vietnamese, Latvian, Ukrainian, Spanish, Lithuanian, Romanian, Portuguese, Persian, Thai, French, Haitian Creole, Hebrew,German, Turkish, Russian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Catalan, Dutch, Italian, Hindi, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Finnish, Greek, and English.
How to Install Easy translation App For Windows 8?
To get started first you need to download this free translator app for Windows 8. To do so just click on this link which will re-direct your browser to the download page from where you can download and install easy translation app for Windows 8.
How to use this Free Translator App For Windows 8?
- After you have installed the Easy Translation app just click on its icon on the start screen to run the app. After you have run the app, you will have the interface as shown in first screenshot of this post.
- Now just copy and write the text that you want to translate in the first text field.
- Select the language that you are using and also select the language that you want to translate to.
- Now just click on the translate button, the app will have a second or half and show you the results in the second text field.
- If the app is able to speak the translated text then a small speaker icon will appear as shown in the screenshot below. Just click on it to hear the translated text.
This is as the name suggests an easy to use translator app for Windows 8 and does what it says nothing less or nothing more. Try it out absolutely free.