[Total: 0 Average: 0]
Feed2PDF is a free RSS feed to PDF converter that can create PDF from RSS feed. You just need to provide RSS feed that you want to convert to PDF. Feed2PDF will then create PDF for items in that RSS feed. You can download separate PDF for each item in the feed, or download PDF for all items in the feed together.
Also check out Web page to PDF converter, and free RSS readers.
How to Convert RSS Feed to PDF:
It is very easy to convert RSS to PDF with Feed2PDF.
- Go to Feed2PDF.
- Enter address of feed that you want to convert to PDF.
- Enter number of items that you want to retrieve from the feed. Default is 5.
- Click on “Retrieve” button.
- Feed2PDF will show latest items from that feed, and will also how “PDF” option with each item. Just click on that for the feed item that you want to convert to PDF.
- You can also download PDF for all the feed items together by clicking on “Download PDF”
I really liked the PDF that Feed2PDF creates. The PDF shows article of the feed in 2 columns, and looks pretty good. This is a very good option to print any article from RSS feed. This is undoubtedly the best RSS to PDF converter I have come across.