Gtalklet is a free Google Chrome Extension to chat with friends while surfing the Internet without opening GTalk. Gtalklet lets you chat with your friends within a pop-up window without opening Gmail tab. Basically, this free Chrome extension has all the key functionality similar to Google Talk such as chatting with friends, adding friends, contacts, managing other GTalk settings, using emoticons and so on without opening the desktop Gmail Messenger.
With this excellent chatting Extension for Chrome, you do not need to add one by one Gmail contacts, it intelligently adds up all your Gmail contacts automatically. You just need to start chatting once you are signed in. The highly appreciable part about this extension is that you can chat through any Google Chrome Web Page that you are browsing because it opens throughout all tabs and webpages.
In addition, Gtalklet Chrome Extension allows you to sign-in to Gtalklet with one account and sign-in to Gmail in the browser with another account without any conflicts at all. You can also search contacts, get notifications whenever you receive a message. You can set your status as invisible just like you do in your Email chat.
How To Sign-in or Connect To Gtalklet: Extension For Chrome
- Click on the grayed out small knob given at the bottom right-side of your browser. Else, you can click on the extensions options by clicking on “Customize and Control Google Chrome” icon given next to the URL.
- You will soon be taken to a page for connecting to Gtalklet Extension. Write your Email address and password under the “Account” settings and just close the window. You do not need to click any sign-in button because it’s not available.
- Now Click the same small knob again and now it will start connecting. You will find a green knob right above that grayed out knob. Click on that Green Button in order to connect.
- You will find a small Plus sign right next to the green knob. As soon as you click on that plus sign, it will display a small search bar. You can use that search bar to search for your friends or colleagues in your contact list. Start Chatting.
To Sign-Out from Gtalklet Extension, Just Click on that Green knob, there is an arrow like knob right below the settings option. Click on that arrow like knob, it will quickly sign you out.
However, in order to get started with this free Google Extension, you need to give a couple of seconds to its installation process.
How To Install Gtalklet Chrome Extension:
- Go onto the Chrome Extensions website and search for Gtalklet or click the link given below.
- Click on “Add To chrome”
- Click on “Install”
- In a next couple of seconds you find the extension installed as a chat like bubble right next to the URL bar. Start using.
GTalklet is a nice little extension that allows you to quickly pass your message to your friend without opening a new tab. Go ahead, install it right away.