NexMusic is a free Android music player app with material design and a lots of features to enhance your music listening experience. NexMusic is one of the best Android music player app on Play Store with Material Design theme. The app includes various other themes as well.
If I talk about the performance related features, then this app has got lock screen widget, sleep timer, lyrics display, favorites, auto-suggestion, playlist creation, themes, browse files, songs from current artist/album, equalizer, and lots of other features.
The main USP of the app is its material design theme which appears to be very smooth while using the app and listening to the music.
Using NexMusic Android Music Player App with Material Design:
When you launch the NexMusic app, the first thing which will attract you is its Material Design theme. You can perform gestures and swipe actions like you do in most of the other material design based apps. On the home screen of the app, you will see the following categories: Playlists, Recent, Artists, Albums, Songs, and Genres. You have to swipe on the screen to switch between them.
Tap on any album name to see all the songs included within it. You can choose to play the songs in shuffle, tap on a song to play it individually, pin the album to the home screen, and edit the album art. You can choose to edit cover image by uploading image from the gallery, use an old photo, do a Google Search, or fetch album art from within the app.
While playing any song on NexMusic app, you will see the interface as shown in screenshot below. You can see the controls for shuffle, loop playback, play/pause, previous, and next. You can mark any song as Favorite by tapping on Heart icon at top right corner.
If you tap on the three dot icon, then you will get options for Adding song to the playlist, Share song, Use it as ringtone, delete song, see lyrics, and set sleep timer.
Other Options of NexMusic Android Music Player App with Material Design:
You can access even more options by tapping on three bar icon at top left corner. These options are: Listen Now, Files, Current Artist, Current Album, Equalizer, and Settings.
- Listen Now: This option gives you suggestion of 10 songs which you can listen to. It displays a different set of songs every time you will tap on it. You can also checkout Recently Added songs from here.
- Files: Use this option to browse folders/files stored on your system to search songs play them.
- Current Artist: This option displays songs from the same artist to whpm you are listening to at that time.
- Current Album: This option is similar to Current Artist, but it shows songs from current album you are listening to.
- Equalizer: As the name suggests, it displays equalizer to adjust music listening experience as per your preference.
- Settings: Make changes to settings of the app as per your choice.
You may also like: 5 Music Streaming Apps for Android.
NexMusic is an awesome Android music app with Material Design theme. The app has really pleasant user interface and you will love using the app. The app is also cool when it come to functions and features. The app is worth a try for all music lovers.