Here, are some keyboard shortcuts for Windows Live Writer. I will be telling you some basic blog and post keyboard shortcuts, text formatting shortcuts, and general keyboard shortcuts.
If you are an avid user of Windows Live Writer, then keyboard shortcuts help you in speeding up your work. There are many shortcuts available for Windows Live Writer, and they are divided into different categories. I have listed down some of those shortcuts that I use regularly.
Blog And Post Keyboard Shortcuts For Windows Live Writer:
- Create a new post – Ctrl+N
- Open a post – Ctrl+O
- Save a post – Ctrl+S
- Post draft to blog – Ctrl+Shift+D
- Publish a post – Ctrl+Shift+P
- Insert Hyperlink – Ctrl+K
- Add a picture from computer – Ctrl+J
- Add a picture from web – Ctrl+Shift+J
Text Formatting Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows Live Writer:
- Bold the text – Ctrl+B
- Underline – Ctrl+U
- Bullets – Ctrl+Shift+L
- Center text – Ctrl+E
- Align text left – Ctrl+L
- Align text right – Ctrl+R
- Heading 1 – Ctrl+Left Alt+1
- Heading 2 – Ctrl+Left Alt+2
- Heading 3 – Ctrl+Left Alt+3
- Heading 4 – Ctrl+Left Alt+4
- Heading 5 – Ctrl+Left Alt+5
- Heading 6 – Ctrl+Left Alt+6
- Paste Special – Ctrl+Left Alt+V
- Find – Ctrl+F
- Undo – Ctrl+Z
- Redo – Ctrl+Y
- Print – Ctrl+P
- Show or hide ribbon – Ctrl+F1
- Help for writer – F1
To see exhaustive list of keyboard shortcuts for Windows Live Writer, check out this link.
So, just learn the keyboard shortcuts and make your work faster and easier while working on Windows Live Writer.
Also check out 10 Best Plugins for Windows Live Writer.