Free MP4 Video Converter is a free software to convert video files to MP4 format. This free video converting software can convert any video clip to MP4 format. The output videos are playable on any low-end or high-end portable device like Apple, Black Berry, Sony, Motorola, HTC, etc.
MP4 is the most commonly used file format for video files. Free MP4 Video Converter can convert video files to MP4 format and supports a wide range of input file formats. These formats include .avi, .mpg, .ivf, .div, .divx, .mpeg, .m4v, .mpe, .mp4, .webm, .wmv, .asf, .rmvb, .ogv, .mkv, .ts, .mov, .qt, .tod, .vro, .dat, .mts, .m2t, .m2ts, .mod, .3gp2, .3gpp, .flv, .f4v, .amv, .3gp, .3g2, .dvr-ms, .rm, .rmm, and .rv.
How To Convert Video Files to MP4 using Free MP4 Video Converter:
Free MP4 Video Converter is a user-friendly software. You easily convert different video files to MP4 format. You can follow the below given simple steps to convert your video files in batches.
- Step 1 – Import video files to Free MP4 Video Converter: First of all, upload a file. You can also add multiple files together.
- Step 2 – Select the Output Quality: Next, select the type of quality for the output MP4 file. This quality can be selected by choosing the device on which you want to play the video file. For e.g., you can choose to play the video file on Apple, Acer, Asus, Samsung, Sony, and much more.
- Step 3 – Convert videos to MP4 format: Finally, press the “Convert” button to batch convert all the files. That’s it!
If you want to convert video files into video format other than MP4, you can check Ultimate Video Converter.
Key Features of MP4 Video Converter:
- Support for a wide range of input formats: Free MP4 Video Converter supports a wide range of input video file formats including major video file formats like Ogg Media (OGM), DivX Video (AVI, DIVX), MP4 Video (MP4), MPEG Video (MPG, MPEG), QuickTime (MOV, QT and MP4), Flash Video (FLV), Matroska Video (MKV), Windows Video (AVI), and Windows Media Video (ASF, WMV).
- Quality support for portable devices: You convert any video file to MP4 formats that are supported by many playback devices like Sony, Apple, Motorola, etc.
- Quick Conversion: You can convert multiple files together, that too in few seconds. Further, if you choose the “install toolbar” option while installation, the conversion speed increases almost 6 times.
- Batch Conversion: Free MP4 Video Converter supports batch processing. You can select multiple video files and process them together.
- Theme: You can also change the theme of your free video converter. The software offers some really nice background skins which makes the interface looks very attractive.
- File Renaming option: Free MP4 Video Converter saves the output files with their input file name, by default. You can rename these files before saving them in MP4 format.
Also check free MP4 player to play MP4 files.
Supported Input File Formats:
.avi, .mpg, .ivf, .div, .divx, .mpeg, .m4v, .mpe, .mp4, .webm, .wmv, .asf, .rmvb, .ogv, .mkv, .ts, .mov, .qt, .tod, .vro, .dat, .mts, .m2t, .m2ts, .mod, .3gp2, .3gpp, .flv, .f4v, .amv, .3gp, .3g2, .dvr-ms, .rm, .rmm, .rv.
Supported Output file Format:
- Operating System: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Framework: .NET Framework 2 (SP2)
The Final Verdict:
Free MP4 Converter software is really a nice software to convert video files to MP4 format. Unlike other video converters, it is designed specifically to convert videos into good quality MP4 files. You can easily convert video clips to MP4 file format which can be played on most of your cellphone devices like iPhone, Samsung, Motorola, etc., and other playback devices. It’s a useful and handy video converter application and the best part is that it is absolutely free. Go ahead and give it a try.