DropSend is an online file sharing service that allows you to send large files online. It comes handy in sharing large files that cannot be sent otherwise using those popular email service providers. This online file sharing application delivers you free online storage of 250 MB and allows you to share files up to 2GB in size. Need not to get confused, you cannot store large files, but will be able to share them.
DropSend allows you to share executable files as well. Another advantage of using DropSend is that it eliminates portability issues. You can access your DropSend file online form anywhere. To begin using DropSend, you will have to registers a free account over it. Depending upon your specific requirements you can opt for any of the advance plans (paid).
Performing Free Online File Sharing:
You can easily access your online files and upload new ones. On login, you will be taken to the dashboard.
The detailed procedure for uploading files online at DropSend has been stated in the following points. Have a look:
- As a fresh user you will have to click on ‘send a file or upload a file to your online storage’ link placed in the center region of DropSend’s dashboard.
- Then you will be taken to a new online form for sending/storing files online.
Fill-in the details on the form, select file to be sent and when you are done; click on ‘send’ button at bottom.
* Wait for uploading to complete before closing the page else the attempt for online file sharing will go in vain. The required time will be proportional to the file-size.
- The files shared expire and cannot be stored permanently on this online file sharing application.
- You will not be able to track downloads and delivery.
- Cannot track file delivery and downloads.
- Free account holder cannot transfer more than 5 files in a month.
The Final Verdict:
DropSend is a really effective online solution for sending and sharing large files. The support up to 2GB is something to be appreciated. You can also try GigaSize large file sharing application with similar features.