Widgetsoid2.X is a free Android widget app to add widgets on Android home screen. This Android widget app is a very good app to apply widgets of multiple shortcuts on Android home screen.
The app primarily comes up with shortcuts for Android system like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Mobile APN switch, 2G, 3G and 4G switch, Mobile data, USB storage, signal strength, data sync, Tether USB, Airplane, and much more. The app even comes up with customizable Android widgets. You can easily customize them and then apply widgets on Android home screen.
The unique part of this Android widget app which I liked the most is its theme part. The app allows you to apply theme on the widget set on the Android home screen. You can even select an image from your Android’s gallery and then use the image as your widget theme on your Android home screen.
You can even change the label style and color in Android widget set on Android home screen. Apart from this, WidgetSoid2.X offers multiple other Android system and other icons to set widget on Android home screen.
There is nothing which I didn’t like about the app.
Also, take a look on how to create shortcut to enable/disable mobile APN on Android reviewed by us.
Key Features Of Widgetsoid2.X Android Widgets App:
- Set widgets with multiple Android system shortcuts on Android home screen.
- The app offers to set widgets which includes networks, screen, sound, shortcut, and others.
- Simple and easy to use on Android.
- The app allows you to change themes of widgets set on Android home screen.
- Widgetsoid2.X offers multiple widget size to set on Android home screen. You can select and set the Android widget according to the screen size of your Android.
- You can even change the labels icons and its color on Android.
- The app is ads-free on Android.
Also, check out how to add widget on Android home screen reviewed by us.
Below Are The List Of Widget Items Which Are Included In The App:
- Portable Wi-Fi hotspot
- Mobile Data
- Signal Strength
- 2G, 3G and 4G
- Data Sync
- Tether USB and USB Storage
- Screen Timeout
- Lock Screen
- Lock Pattern
- Auto Lock
- Ring Mode
- Volume Control
- Media Scanner
- CPU Usage
- CPU Frequency
- SD Memory, Phone Memory, RAM Memory
- Debug USB
Widgetsoid2.X Video Tutorial:
Check out this video tutorial below to understand more about this fantastic Android widget app:
Install Android Widget App:
Scan the QR Code below to install Widgetsoid2.X app directly from Google Play Store. You can even search for Widgetsoid2.X app in Google Play Store and then tap on install option to install the app on your Android phone.
This is a very nice and full featured app, and frankly, I am surprised that it is free as well as ad free. Let’s hope it stays like this.
Is there any other widget app that you use to dress up your Android? Let me know in comments.