10 Best Free Facebook Client Apps For Android

0 Comments
Editor Ratings:
User Ratings:
[Total: 0 Average: 0]

Here, are 10 best free Facebook client apps for Android. Facebook is one of my favorite and most accessed social networking sites used by me. I normally login to Facebook account on my Android phone. For accessing Facebook on your Android phone, you need to have Facebook client installed on your Android phone. So if you are looking for the best Facebook client app for your Android, than below are 10 best free Facebook client apps for Android.

Facebook For Android:

Official Facebook app

Facebook for Android is a free Android Facebook client app to access and manage Facebook on Android. Facebook for Android app is an official Facebook app in Google Play Store to install on Android. The interface provided by this official Facebook app looks excellent and user-friendly on Android.

You can directly access post and your Facebook timeline on Android. Also, the app provides you PC like notification icon, messages icon and friends request icon on Android screen. Also, you can access all your events and apps installed on your Facebook account. This Android official Facebook app is the most installed app for Facebook by Android users in Google Play Store.

Seesmic:

Seesmic

Seesmic is a free Android Facebook Client app to access Facebook on Android. This Android Facebook client app is really a nice and one of the most installed app to access and manage Facebook on Android. With Seesmic, you can login to multiple Facebook accounts in one go. If you have installed and logged in with official Facebook app on your Android phone, then this Seesmic app is smart enough to automatically import your username and password from the official Facebook app on your Android phone. I really liked the app when I installed it on my Android phone as you can also login to multiple Twitter accounts in one go on your Android phone.

Touch Client For Facebook:

Touch Client for Facebook

Touch Client For Facebook is a free Android Facebook client app to officially access Facebook account on Android. This is an alternative to official Facebook app for Android. The app is designed to browse Facebook at a faster rate on Android. Many a times it happens, that official Facebook app works very slow on several devices. This Android Facebook client app is designed to access and manage Facebook at a faster rate with official view on Android. This Android Facebook app is a simple, yet very useful app to use on Android phone for specially browsing Facebook.

FBMX – Another Facebook Client:

FBMX

FBMX is a free Android Facebook Client app to browse Facebook account on Android. This Android Facebook client app is very much similar to official Facebook app for Android. While browsing Facebook with this Android Facebook app, you will feel as if you are accessing and managing your Facebook account with official Facebook app for Android. The only difference between official Facebook app and FBMX is that this Android FBMX app is quite fast app to access Facebook on Android. Also, all the options of this Android Facebook client is very easy to access and manage on Android.

Friendhub For Facebook:

Friendhub for Facebook

Friendhub for Facebook is a free Android Facebook client app to browse and manage Facebook on Android. I found this app as the best way to access and manage my Facebook account on my Android phone. This Android Facebook app has the same interface as FBMX app for Facebook. The app works really very fast on Android phone.

You just need to login to your Facebook account and within seconds, the app will display all your Facebook content on Android screen. The app is very similar to official Facebook app for Android. You can check all your Facebook messages and notifications separately from within the app.

Social Tab – For Facebook:

Social Tab

Social Tab is a free Android Facebook client app which is specially designed to run Facebook on Android tablets. This Android Facebook client app can be also installed on any Android phone running Android version 2.1 and up. But it is recommended to install this Android Facebook app when you have Android tablet with you. Experiencing Facebook with this Android Facebook client app is really a nice idea to adapt when you have Android tablet with you.

All the icons which appears in the app to manage Facebook looks big and clear on Android tablet. I tried this Android app on my Android phone, and it was working great on my Android phone too. The appreciating part of this Android Facebook app is its birthday calendar. You can check the birthday status of all your Facebook friends. Also, this Android Facebook app comes up with very smart options on your Android to manage your Facebook in a smart way.

Facebook Light:

Facebook Light

Facebook Light is a free Android Facebook Client app to browse and experience the Facebook account on Android. This Android Facebook Client app is one of the best app to experience Facebook on Android. The app interface is very similar to official Android Facebook app. Just scroll the navigation bar and access your Facebook contents and other apps on Android. Also, you can access your notification bar from within the app, which includes notification bar, messages and friend request. You can access all your news feeds and wall updates. The app works very smartly on Android phone.

Facebook Stream For Android:

Facebook Stream

Facebook Stream for Android is a free Android Facebook client app to stream Facebook on Android. This Android Facebook app provides a nice interface to manage all Facebook contents on Android. As soon as you login to Facebook account with the app, it gives you the option to access the home page of your Facebook account, your Facebook profile, friends list, messages, groups, pages, events, notes, checkins and your Facebook notifications. The app is very user-friendly and easy to access and manage on Android.

FbTouch HD:

FbTouch HD

FbTouch HD is a free Android Facebook client app to manage Facebook in a very new and fast way on Android. This Android Facebook app looks same like official Facebook app for Android, but it works really very fast than the official Facebook app for Android.

FbTouch HD provides you full screen toggle options which is one of the parts I liked about the app. Also, you can easily access your Facebook messages, notifications and friend request on your Android app. After installing this Android Facebook app, you don’t need any other app to browse Facebook on your Android. Access all your Facebook contents with one single app on your Android phone.

Friendcaster For Facebook:

FriendCaster App Home

Friendcaster for Facebook is a free Android app to experience and access Facebook in a very new way on Android. This smart Facebook app works excellent on Android. You just have to login to your Facebook account and get started with. The appreciating part of this Android Facebook app is its multiple account sign-in option.

The app allows you to get logged in with your multiple Facebook accounts if you have any. Also, the app gives you notification in the status bar of your Android phone about any new Facebook notification, new messages, any friend request. You can easily access all your news feed, profile, friend list, photos and much more on Android.

But there are many options in the app that divert you to your Android browser on accessing them. This is the only thing which I didn’t like about the app. Apart from this, Friendcaster is the perfect app to browse and manage your Facebook accounts on Android.

Editor Ratings:
User Ratings:
[Total: 0 Average: 0]

Leave A Reply

Get 100 GB FREE

Provide details to get this offer