Fruit Roll is a free Android Game to play with fruits on Android. Fruit Roll game is one of the simplest games I have played on Android. You can easily download Fruit Roll game from Android Market.
This Android game brings something different and funny to play on Android. Fruit Roll Android game is the perfect solution for spending your idle time. Many a times it happens that we get bored by doing same repeated things on Android. For this reason, Fruit Roll game brings something special with different funny game stages on Android.
I know that you all are tired of playing Fruit Ninja. This Android game brings you something different to do with those poor fruits. In this Android game, frank and his other fruit friends fight with creatures like caterpillars, zombies, monkeys, frogs and many more. You just have to help frank and his friends to escape from those horrible creatures in the forest. Fruit Roll game includes multiple stages, which you have to play. This fruit Android game is really an interesting game on Android to play.
You can also check out Tic Tac Toe game for Android reviewed by us.
Some Key Features Of Fruit Roll Android Game:
- Play with fruits on Android with Fruit Roll game.
- Collect multiple starts and points while playing the game.
- You can share the game via Bluetooth, Dropbox, Email and the like.
- You can control the game sounds and music from within the settings menu.
- The game provides a beautiful interface to understand and play the game on Android.
- Play/Pause the game at any point of time.
- Tells you number of stars on Android screen.
- The game offers multiple stages to play on Android.
Also, check out Word Search Game for Android reviewed by us.
How To Install Fruit Roll Game On Android:
- Scan – QR Code.
- Go To – Android Market.
- Search for – Fruit Roll Game.
- Tap on – Install option.
The free Fruit Roll Android Game will be automatically installed. Be the part of forest and think of a way of saving the fruits from ninja’s. Enjoy the rolling of fruits and play different stages with changing difficulty level. Just do something different or unique on your Android.