Secure Browser is free browser that was created by Dell. Secure Browser is a virtual version of Firefox. When you browse the internet, any changes made or any malicious files downloaded from internet are contained within Secure Browser. This prevents the browser and operating system from hostile changes that can damage the computer.
Secure Browser presents one of the safest way to browse the web. The unique virtualization model used by Secure Browser ensures that you get all the benefits of virtualization, without virtualizing the whole system with a software like Wondershare Time Freeze. This also makes it potentially more secure than Comodo Dragon.
Any changes that are done while browsing that web can also be undone. This is a more secure browser than Firefox and works for Windows 32 bit only. It operates much like the original Firefox but you can also set and rapidly reset any changes back to the initial state.
Secure Browser also allows you to view statistics of blocked and detected processes. This is a Firefox browser that is securely contained and uses all the standard plug ins that Firefox would use such as Flash, Adobe Reader and others. There are lists that can be set such as black and white to limit web site access and stop access to sites that are bad.
Features of Secure Browser:
- Containment of malicious code or changes
- Changes can be quickly undone
- Virtualized Browser compatible with Firefox plugins
- Reset changes back to initial state
- Set Black and White lists to prevent attack of your computer
- View statistics of blocked and detected processes
- For Windows 32 bit systems only
- Secure Browser is undoubtedly one of the most secure browser that we have come across. Another secure browser for private browsing is Browzar.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: