Browzar is a simple and easy to use free internet browser that lets you browse privately, without leaving any trace of your browsing. As soon as you close Browzar, it deletes all the history of your browsing, and objects created during your browsing session, including cookies.
Browzar comes with an easy to use interface. You can now search and surf the web quickly and easily without leaving any traces on your computer.
You can choose from amongst various themes of Browzar. There is no need for any registration or installation unlike other browsers.You can even use it privately without any knowledge of others and can dispose it whenever you want to.
In case of a crash you will find a text file on your computer so that when you open your Browzar it will clean up all the unnecessary leftovers but the file will be deleted when you close the Browzar. Moreover,it deletes any cookies created during your session so that you won’t see anyone else’s profiles or emails on it.
Browzar has a secure delete function that overwrites the entire file contents with zeros,ones,random data and renames the file multiple times to obscure records and delete the file. This is the same logic as is used by secure file deletion software.
Only problem I see with Browzar is that it is quite outdated. Last version was released in 2008, and no version was released after that (at time of publishing this article). Since then other browsers have improved by leaps and bounds. I would prefer to use “New Incognito Window” feature of Google Chrome for private browsing, instead of using Browzar. Or, I would try Comodo Dragon – the browser designed for security and privacy.
Here are some additional features of Browzar:
- When you are inputting a search item, it automatically guesses what you are looking for on the basis of your previous inputted search items.
- It does not support downloading ActiveX components which is a part of its security measure
- In case you want to close the Browzar immediately, you can hit the ‘boss button’ and it automatically cleans up the files
- It does not record any sites or media you visited while using browzar
- It has an inbuilt popup blocker which can be turned on or off as per your choice and it is set ‘on’ by default
- It has the ability to save items and change the text size on a web page
- You can select the ‘new tab’ button and open up as many sites as you want to
- It deletes all the data that is usually retained in the application folder when you visit sites containing java objects
- It cleans up all the temporary files
Browzar is designed to suit your private browsing needs. It is your own personalized browser that can be used discreetly. It is free of cost and you don’t even need to install it. It has many features that you would love. You can even download the zipped version if your network does not support exe files.