Rohos is a free software to create a virtual encrypted partition on the free space in the USB flash drive. Rohos is a free application which allowss you to work on file located in the encrypted partition drive without using using program.One of the great use of such software will be to carry around your Free Password manager like KeePass in your USB drive.
Rohos is suitable for those that are concerned with the security of the files on the USB drive. It does not require the users to possess Administrative Privileges in order to access the files located on the encrypted partition in the USB.
Here are some of the features of Rohos Mini Drive:
- Straightforward installation and easy to use
- Creates a virtual encrypted partition with the allotted free space in USB flash drive
- Works on the encrypted partition as Guest and not Admin.
- Launch the program from USB drive.
- Protects the encrypted partition with password
- Automatically encrypt the partition
- Rohos uses the AES 256 bit key length Encryption algorithm that is in compliance with NIST
- Rohos Disk Browser allows you to open files on the computer without having to first decrypt them
- Autorun Folder will launch disk connection automatically
- The Virtual Keyboard prevent the intrusion of keylogger with encrypted password
- The maximum size of the encrypted partition is 2 Gigabyte.
- Portable Application let you access a password protected partition on any computer
[Like this article? Subscribe to our Free Updates]
Rohos’s installation wizard is brief and straightforward. The setup wizard will first attempt to detect the USB drive that is plugged into your computer. During the setup, you are required to enter the encryption password. After that, it will setup the encrypted partition properties and you can save the files into the protected volume.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 2000
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: