Network Scanner is a free network scanner that scans all IP addresses within the range that you provide, and finds which of the IP address have a device attached to them. After that, it also finds what type of folders are shared on that network device, and lists all the folders that are shared.
Network Scanner is an advanced multi-threaded network scanner that can quickly scan network computers. This is a great tool for network administrators to find which IP addresses are in use, and to see if users are sharing some folders on their computer that they are not allowed to share.
Network Scanner is an IP, NetBIOS and SNMP scanner, and comes with many advanced features, and still ease of use.
Here are some of the features of SoftPerfect Network Scanner:
- Automatically detects local and external IP range.
- Lets you mount shared folders as network drive, and then explore them via Windows explorer.
- You can specify any particular port that you want to search, and Network Scanner will report back if the port is open in network computers.
- Network Scanner will ping all computers withing the IP range that you specify, and will report back names, IP address, and MAC address of all the computers that are alive.
- Network Scanner is able to detect even hidden shared folders, and also reports if some shared folder is writable.
- Once Network Scanner has finished scanning, you can export all the results to HTML, XML, CSV, TXT format.
- Network Scanner supports Wake-On-LAN remote shutdown, and lets you send network messages.
- It does not even requires any installation. Just download, and provide the IP range that you want to scan.
Network Scanner is completely free, and is a very useful tool for network admins and security administrators.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Windows
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: