Flock is an open source browser that is built based on the Mozilla Firefox browser. Flock is integrated with media services such as Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr, and Truveo. The Webmail services that are integrated in Flock include Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, and AOL mail. Flock is available in several languages including Catalan, Chinese, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Slovak, and Spanish. Flock can be run on Windows, MAC OS X and Linux operating systems.
Users can view the recent web address by clicking on the black triangle on the right side of the Location Bar. Users can search Yahoo! by selecting the text in a web page and select Search.. from the right click menu. The Find toolbar allows users to search for text in the web page. Users can open the Find Toolbar by going to Edit > Find. Flock browser allows users to search for media, view media, and make favorite media streams, through the Media Bar. Users can post, email and share media from the media bar in Flock browser.
[Like this article? Subscribe to our Free Updates]
Here are some features of Flock Social Networking Browser:
- When login into the supported media services, Flock can notify updates on your friends’ profiles, photos and etc.
- Users can shares text, links, photos and videos.
- The Media Bar allows users to preview viewo and photos content.
- It includes feed reader compliant with Atom, RSS, and Media RSS feeds.
- Support third party add ons and extensions,
- Users can check their email through supported web-based email.
- The blog editor enable users to post entries to any blog.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Windows, Linux, Mac OS X
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: