XolidoSign is a free software that allows the user to sign and warrant the documents with a digital signature or a time stamp. Doing so will ensure that the document has not been modified or tampered with after it had been signed or timestamped. The user can also check for the validity of signatures and timestamps in the received documents.
XolidoSign is an innovative software that checks for digital signatures regardless of the type. It can work with several types of electronic signatures including, PKCS7, CMS, CadES-C, CadES-XL etc. Also Xolido Sign works with any timestamp server. This freeware is of great use to those who churn out Proprietory data and need them to be protected whenever they are distributed. For example, Journalists, Designers, Engineers and Physicians, Research professionals etc., will find this software extremely useful
This freeware is available for download and can be used on various versions of Windows Operating systems including, 2000, XP, Vista and 7. English and Spanish are being supported currently. A comprhensive manual is available for the users to know the procedure for signing and verifying documents.
Some of the other interesting features of XolidoSign are:
- The user can sign and verify documents of any size and type. PDFs, Excel Sheets, Word Documents, Text, HTML, PHP images, blueprints, models etc., can be signed using this freeware.
- The user can choose to display or hide the signature field. Both PDF attached/ External signatures are allowed.
- The user can perform all this on the local system and there is no need to upload the document on a third party server or share it with someone.
- Verification can be done automatically, even for multiple signatures and all this can be performed using simple mouse clicks.
- A simple interface makes it extremely easy to use. An intuitive color code is used to display the results of the verification process.
- Detailed mining reports for the completed verification processes make it easy for anyone to understand the results.
All these features make XolidoSign, an efficient software to use for signing the documents with Digital signatures and timestamps, and also verifying similar signed documents.