Helium Audio Joiner is a free helper application that joins multiple audio files into a single file. This freeware enables the user to choose a number of audio files of different formats and put them all together in a single file.
Helium Audio joiner just as its name indicates, combines files of multiple input and output formats. Some of them are, AAC, FLAC, M4A, M4b, MP3, MP4, MPC, Ogg vorbis, Wav,WMA and WavPack. The user can create a Cue file, select bitrates and choose from the various encoder options while doing so.
Helium File joiner is available for free download and the size of the installer is just about 5 MB. It can be downloaded and installed easily. Using this software is extremely easy as well, thanks to a simple interface which packs all the functionalities in one screen.
Some of the interesting features of this freeware are:
- The user just has to choose all the files that he wants to integrate and put them all together in the list.
- Options for reordering the files is also available so that the user can have the joined audio file having the audio bits in the desired sequence.
- The user also has the option of deciding the output format of the joined file and he can edit the encoder options as well.
- The user can also edit the tag information of the output file which are autofilled bu default.
- For FLAC and MP3 formats the user can also request to check and analyse the output.
- Language support for English, German, Spanish, Czech, Swedish and Japanese is also available.
- The user can also insert silence between the different tracks that are combined.
All these features make Helium Audio Joiner, a great music editing software that helps the user to join audio files using simple clicks.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Windows
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: