Shazam is a free Android app to identify songs on Android. Shazam is one of the the most popular apps in Android Market to listen to your favorite songs on Android. Many a times it happens that we very much like a song, but we don’t know the album name and the name of the song itself.
Shazam is one of the best Android app to let you play your favorite song on Android, even if you don’t know the name of the song and the name of it’s album. Also, you don’t need any sign up to get started with the app. Let your Android identify songs and listen them with Shazam.
The interface provided by Shazam app looks very real, and all the options are very well-organized. Just open the app, make your Android listen to the song you want to search for, touch on your Android screen on Shazam symbol and the app will start recognizing the song. Just wait for some time and your favorite song will be there in front of you within some seconds. Tap on YouTube button to play the song on YouTube.
Also, the app tells you the full information about songs which includes its album name, name of the song, name of the singer and label of the song. I tried Shazam app on my Android phone and found that it is not able to search all songs, however, Shazam library is getting vast day by day.
You can also check out MP3 Music Download Pro app for Android reviewed by us.
Some Key Features Of Shazam App To Identify Songs On Android:
- With Shazam app, you can identify songs on Android in an easy way.
- The interface is easy, and the response of the app is very fast.
- You can check all you tags in “My Tags” column of the app and listen to them repeatedly.
- See what your Facebook friends are listening to by connecting the app with your Facebook account.
- You can find about an artist that when it is on tour.
- Tap on “Chart” option and listen or tag music from Shazam music library.
- Share the link of the song, which you tagged, via Facebook, Gmail, Dropbox, Bluetooth and the like.
- Buy your tagged songs from Amazon.com from within the app.
- The app provides you the full information about the song including the song name, the album name, its label and the singer name.
- You can permanently delete all your tags from within the app.
- The settings option in the app is highly customizable.
Also, check out Saavn app to listen music on Android reviewed by us.
How To Install Shazam App On Android:
- Login to Android Market and then scan the QR Code below.
- If you find any problem in searching the app with QR Code, then search for Shazam app manually in Android Market.
- After searching tap on install option to install the app.
The free Shazam app will be automatically installed. Just identify songs on Android with Shazam app and enjoy your favorite music right on your Android. Update your Android songs list by buying songs from Amazon. Make your Android smarter with Shazam app.