AudioTag is a free online music recognition application which comes handy in situation when you need to find out the name of artist or album available with you.
You can upload full or part of music file to run a comparison for acoustic characteristics of sound in very large index of AudioTag containing more than a million songs. Depending upon the similarity, AudioTag online music recognition application will show you the list of all matching/similar tracks. Also, you can directly specify the online URL to the music file for its recognition.
Getting started with AudioTag is simple and you will not be asked to perform any login or registration. All you need is to provide the music file and undergo anti-bot verification to find the details about the artist/album. You may try out JB Music Catalogue reviewed by us.
How To Perform Online Music Recognition With AudioTag:
On the homepage, you will be presented with a “Browse” button and an “Upload” button associated with it. Below it, is placed a textbox with “proceed” button.
- You can either click on ‘Browse’ button to select file on PC. Then, proceed by clicking on ‘Upload’ button. Now, uploading will begin and likely to take some time.
- Alternatively, instead of following the step stated above you can paste the online URL to music file in the textbox at bottom of the interface and click on ‘Proceed’ button.
- In the next step, you’ll be presented with an easy human verification form.
- Once you accomplish that successfully, you’ll be presented the results for your query.
To my amazement, the result obtained was correct. To test online music recognition capabilities of AudioTag, I uploaded different songs in multiple formats. Almost all of the queries fetched me an accurate result.
Pros Of this Online Music Recognition Tool:
- The files in formats such as MPEG-1 Layer III (.MP3), .MP4, FLAC, Flash Video (.FLV), Ogg Vorbis (.OGG), .AMR are supported on AudioTag online music recognition service.
- The ability to fetch media content online.
- No dependency on any extra software or plugin makes it a completely online browser-based application.
- AudioTag frequently updates its database by uploading more songs.
Also, try out FileLab online audio editor reviewed by us.
The Final Verdict:
AudioTag online music recognition applications is really good and functional. I have no issues in recommending it for online music recognition. The most significant feature of this online service is regarding its ability to recognize audio even from a very short piece of music.
* AudioTag offers its service for free. No cost involved.
Home Page: Click Here
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: