XStudio is a free test management application that provides complete life cycle testing of software. It is a versatile test management software solution which is usable with any test. XStudio makes it easy for management of requirements, specification, test reports, test campaigns trivial and are less costly to maintain. XStudio helps in getting rid of some major issues like bugs, slippages, regression.
XStudio is a graphical and modular in design test application. It is very powerful and easy to use bug tracking database. So it is easy to manage your defects. You can also link these defects to your database. XStudio can be used with any kind of tests like C, C++, java, Perl, VB script etc anyone can use it and can take advantage of it.
Some features of XStudio free testing software are:
- It is available for free and is flexible and 100%graphical.
- Web access can be served from apache. There is no need to install end user.
- Documents can be shared including versioning and locking capabilities.
- All data can be stored in MySQL and it is capable to support any language like Chinese, Arabic, and French etc.
- All documents can be customized and centralized like test plans, test reports. This makes the system easy to backup. No synchronization is needed. All users are accessing the same data.
- There are dependencies between tests. It also keeps history of all test execution.
- There is support for all automated and manual test execution.
- Execution can be done on remote computers.
- There is a powerful search engine and merging and consolidation of results is also possible.
- It tracks bugs evolution, scrum projects, user’s calendar.
XStudio organizes and structure all test data efficiently using trees. It refines the characterization of your test through attributes and benefits. All test plans are customizable and are proposed in different formats like XML and HTML.
Filters are used to automatically filter the test and test operator can add or remove some test cases from the list. For developing a specific launcher you have to just develop the class that extends the class of API. Test condition can be instantly performed or scheduled so that tests are automatically executed at a specific date and time. For this a scheduler is integrated with XStudio.
If you are looking for a free testing software, XStudio is a good place to start.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Windows, Mac, Linux
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: