USB Safeguard is a free security software for USB Drive that encrypts data with a password on your USB drive. USB Safeguard makes it extremely easy to encrypt data your on your USB drive. You can just drag and drop folders to it, and it will immediately encrypt them. USB Safeguard does not requires any installation, and you can run it directly from your USB drive. USB Safeguard is a very easy to use tool to password protect your files.
USB Safeguard uses AES 256 bits encryption to protect data on USB Drive. The AES encrypts data via symmetric key. The NSA declare that the AES is one of the most secure encryption tool and can be use to protect data in the TOP SECRET level. This makes it a very good choice to protect data on pen drive.
Here are some of the features of USB Safeguard:
[Like this article? Subscribe to our Free Updates]
- It is a portable software. To run the software, simply download it and copy it into the USB drive. Finally, run the software.
- The data is secured using Advanced Encryption Standard (AES).
- Simply drag and drop to protect important files and specify a password to encrypt them
- Enhance safe surfing through the Safe Internet Browsing option removes the internet traces including the data you typed in the forms, the URLS that you have visited in the past and etc.
- The integrated file shredder permanently remove all the files so that they cannot be recover in any way
- Protects your data while working in a public place with internet connection
- The standard package is compatible with FAT16, FAT32, and NTFS files
- Runs on Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7
- Completely Free Pen Drive Protection Software
USB Safeguard is completely free. If you carry your documents in your Pen drive, this is a must to have software to secure your pen drive.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: