Mixbook is a free online digital scrapbooking application to create digital scrapbooks for various occasions like anniversaries, holidays and festivities. Using Mixbook digital scrapbooker platform the user can also create yearbooks, photography portfolio, Children story books, Family albums etc.,
It is extremely easy to create a digital scrapbook with Mixbook. The user has to pick a theme based on the occasion and add photos of his choice to make an impressive scrapbook. The themes range from personal events like birthdays, anniversaries, weddings to general occasions like holidays, Christmas, New year etc. Additionally the user can add attractive background colors, textures, stickers from the list that Mixbook provides. Also the user can add own personalized design templates of his choice to create the scrapbook.
Mixbook digital scrapbooking application has facilities to zoom and rotate the photos, adjust their colour, include transparent text boxes, customized backgrounds using the tools and options that it provides.
We have reviewed some other digital scrapbooking applications like Smilebox, Scrapbook Artist, and Wondershare Scrapbook Studio. We found Mixbook as one of the easiest to use, and feature rich. It makes it extremely easy to create digital scrapbooks with Mixbook. It provides all sort of scrapbook templates that you can use to create your digital scrapbook. Apart from that, it lets you pull photos from various sources like Flickr, Picasa, and Facebook.
The advantages of using Mixbook digital Scrapbooking platform:
- NO installation required. Just a sign-up process that takes a few simple steps.
- Completely free to create and share digital scrapbooks.
- Simple, intuitive, flexible interface making it easy for the first-timers.
- Comprehensive Scrapbooking application with loads of tools and features.
- ‘Auto-mix’ feature makes the job of adding effects, easier than ever before.
- High-quality, Professional scrapbooks can be produced effortlessly.
- Application is integrated with popular photo-sharing sites like Flickr, PhotoBucket, Picassa and even Facebook. So importing photos from the web to design the scrapbook becomes very easy.
- Sharing is made simple. The creations can be shared on blogs, websites, forums or networking sites with the help of the ‘embedding-code’ that is located in the profile.
It is completely free to create online digital scrapbooks with Mixbook. You can even share your digital scrapbook online. Mixbook also provides an option to order prints of your digital scrapbook for which you have to pay.
Try Mixbook free here.
Home Page: Click Here
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: