Advanced Task Killer is a free Android App to kill tasks running in background on Android device. This Android Task Killer even kills those application which are running in the background and can’t be stopped manually. Advance Task Killer is also called ATK. It is often used to clean memory of Android device by killing unwanted application in background and makes your Android faster and smoother.
This Android Task Killer saves data charges by saving data from your account. I know you all must be thinking of how it is possible. For this let me give you my own example. My first Android phone which I bought was Sony Ericsson XPERIA X8. At that time I was not much aware about the applications in Android Market. I installed some applications from Android Market. These applications used to run continuously in the background. For example apps like Yahoo Mail for Android, Gmail for Android or even Google Reader for Android. These applications kept refreshing and updating date by themselves. This drained up all my data which I got from my service provider even when my phone was on standby mode. Even it had a hard effect on my SIM’s account balance. My SIM’s account balance also got low because of the applications running in the background.
At that point of time one of my friend suggested this great App “Advanced Task Killer” to kill background tasks. I installed the app and it really works well. It killed all the background task running and cleaned up the memory. The applications also stopped deducting the data charges. And there was a great improvement in my devices speed too as it cleaned up the memory.
Some Key Features of Advanced Task Killer:
- Kills all the application running at the background and cleans up the memory.
- You can also ignore list if you don’t want any application to be closed or killed.
- Gives you the option to kill the selected app you want on a single tap.
- It indirectly saves the battery drainage by killing the background tasks.
- You can also switch on to auto-kill features which kills task automatically based on app kill-level and kill-interval.
- You will also find a “security level” option in the app which decides how safe is the app to be killed.
- You can even install the app on SD card in an easy way.
How To Install Advanced task Killer App:
- Just login to “Android Market”.
- Click on “Search” tab. Type “Advanced Task Killer” in search tab.
- Click on “Advanced Task Killer”.
- Click on “Install”.
The Free Advanced Task Killer, to kill task for Android will be automatically installed. Now Kill task and clean up your phone’s memory by just a single click. Click here to download Advance Task Killer.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Android 1.5 or later
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: