Google Translate for iPhone is a free iPhone translation app to translate languages on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. This iPhone Google Translate app is an official Google app which comes up for iPhone to translate content from one language to other with ease. This translation app supports a long list of languages to convert the content on iPhone and other iOS devices.
This iPhone Google Translate app even comes up with a brilliant feature of voice recognition. Speak anything in any language and the Google translate will translate the text in your preferred or selected language.
Along with this voice recognition feature, the app also reads up the text aloud on your iPhone. So when you are not in a mood to read the content, you can easily force your iPhone to read the converted text for you.
One of the cool feature of this app is its full-screen mode toggle. Whatever the content you convert with this Google Translate app, you can easily switch to full-screen mode and read the text converted on your iPhone.
Also check out Android Google Translate app reviewed by us.
Key Features Of Google Translate App:
- Translate text on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Official Google translate app for iPhone.
- Select from the list of multiple languages in the app.
- Comes up with voice recognition feature.
- Make your iPhone read the converted text aloud on iPhone.
- Accurate translation of the content.
- Simple and easy to manage on iPhone.
- Translated part appears as you type single word or phrase.
Take a look on how to enable Google Translate in Gmail reviewed by us.
How To Use Google Translate App:
- Install and launch the app on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- Select the input and output language.
- Type or paste the text into the text field of the app.
- Tap on “Go” button on your keyboard.
- You will see all the contents converted into the selected language on your iPhone.
Google Translate App Installation:
Scan the QR code below to install the app directly from App Store. Use Barcode Reader app on your iPhone to scan the QR Code. In case you don’t have a Barcode Reader app, then search for “Google Translate” app in App Store on your iPhone. Tap on install button to install the app. Here, is the direct download link of iPhone Google Translate app.
Google Translate is truly an award-winning app which offers you the way to translate content from one language to other on iPhone or any other iOS device. No worries, if you receive content in any language. Google Translate is here for you.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: iOS 3.0 or later
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: