TimeToast is an online service that lets you create your timeline for free. It is a very interesting application where you can store your memories online with associated picture, link, and a small description for important events.
I hope that much information was sufficient to get an idea about the nature of this online application. Let us now proceed with the technical part and how-tos. Have a look …
Getting started is easy where you need to perform a custom registration followed by email verification. Alternately, you can directly login via Facebook.
How to Create your Timeline at TimeToast?
The procedure for creating a new timeline has been discussed in the points stated below.
- On your first visit to the interface you will not find much rather than a link stating ‘Create New Timeline’. Click on it and in no time the following interface will be in front of you.
- Now enter the title for your new timeline and select its category. Finally, click on ‘Go‘ button after which you can create your timeline. In the beginning, it will be blank.
- Next, you require to click on ‘+Add Event’ button at bottom section. A new form will emerge on-screen asking you to enter the details for the event. You will need to provide a title, select a date and add a small description.
- To save that event, click on ‘Create Event’ button. Now, repeat the process for adding more events to build your timeline.
Once you have added sufficient events, you can consider publishing your timeline. It’s not done yet, you can visit ‘ Your timelines ’ link on dashboard and update/edit events as per requirement. Do not forget to republish your timeline.
* There is no restriction regarding the number of timelines you can create.
The Final Verdict:
TimeToast is a great online application to take a look at life. I don’t know why, but suddenly I became spiritual seeing my past, achievements, and failures. Well, it’s time to create your timeline and see what happens to you.
* Also, you can utilize TimeToast to build informative presentations showcasing the major events that happened previously or are likely to happen in future.