Linkclump is a free chrome extension that lets users open multiple links simultaneously, found over a webpage. Basically, you just need to select all the links and the extension will open the selected links in a new tab, all in one go.
In addition, this extension to manage multiple links, also allows you to mark all the links, as your browser bookmarks and even you can copy the multiple links to clipboard.
Remember that the extension only manages multiple links when all the links are altogether on the webpage. You can even change the selection box color from the extension. Apart, from this, Linkclump allows you to even change the mouse hot key to start the selection when you are on the webpage. The extension made the selection of links easier and faster to access.
Check out ForgetBox to send large files through Gmail reviewed by us.
Key Features Of Linkclump To Manage Multiple Links:
- Manage multiple links altogether in one go.
- Open multiple links in multiple tabs on your Google Chrome browser, bookmark the links, copy the links to clipboard.
- Simple and easy to use interface.
- Change mouse hot key for selection of multiple links.
- You can even select the optional key to customize your selection.
- Change the selection box color.
- You can make the extension ignore the words from the link.
- Block repeat links in selection.
How To use Linkclump Chrome Extension:
- Download and install Linkclump chrome extension in your Google Chrome browser.
- Go to settings→tools→extension→Linkclump→options on your Chrome browser. Customize the settings according to your requirements.
- Hold right or left mouse button and then drag the mouse point around the links to select them from the webpage.
- Now release the mouse button and the required will immediately take place.
You can even take a look on Toggle Link chrome extension to copy text from link reviewed by us.
Install Linkclump Chrome Extension:
- Click here to get the download link of Linkclump Chrome extension.
- Tap on “add to chrome” button on the webpage.
Linkclump Chrome extension will be automatically installed on your Google Chrome browser. Now if you want to open all the links on a webpage together, you can do it using this extension.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Google Chrome
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: