Freeraser is a free data shredder software that deletes private documents and secret files for good. Freeraser erases files and folders and make sure that sensitive information is completely destroyed without an option to recover. With Freeraser, your files will never be accessed by hackers, scammers and unauthorized persons.
When you delete a file normally, it actually still stays on disk for some time. It is possible to easy recover such deleted files with file undelete software like Glary Undelete, and Recuva. So, if you have some sensitive document that you want to securely delete, you can use a free data shredder software like Freeraser, or previously reviewed software Eraser.
It is extremely easy to use Freeraser. Freeraser is present in your system tray. Whenever you want to securely delete a file, click on the Freeraser icon in your system tray. This will open up a small trash can icon on your desktop. Just drag your file to that, and it will be securely deleted from your disk.
Here are some of the features of this Free Data Shredding Software:
- Freeraser is a data shredder program
- Freeraser protects your privacy by completely private documents and sensitive files
- You can delete files in three destruction mode to fast, forced, ultimate
- Fast destruction mode will delete the files by using the standard 1-round filling of random data
- Forced destruction mode will delete the files by using 3 rounds of filling in compliance with the DoD 5220.22M standard
- Ultimate destruction mode will delete the files by using 35 rounds of filling with data in compliance with the Guttman method
- The FreeRaser icon can display as extra small, small, medium, large or extra large
- You can shows the FreeRaser icon in the system tray
- You can configure FreeRaser to start when Windows starts
- When you drop a file into the FreeRaser, an alert message will pop up
- Freeraser supports multiple languages including English, Chinese, Dutch, Portuguese, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Romanian, Spanish, and Turkish
- Full online manual
Freeraser is also available in a portable version. If you need secure deletion of files, try Freeraser. It is good, and free.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Windows
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: