Notty Notes is a notes app for Chrome browser that allows you to get beautiful sticky notes on your Chrome browser. This Sticky Notes app for Chrome is very simple and straightforward, it allows you to have the ability to create and customize sticky notes that are displayed on your Chrome browser.
The best thing that I liked about this app is that you do not have to sign in or create an account to run this app. The interface of the app is shown in the screenshot below and you can clearly see that the app has a simple and easy to use interface.
All you need to do is add it to Chrome and run it and you will have the ability to note down important things and task on your Chrome browser. This makes the experience of using this app very pleasing.
Try this app if you want to get the ability note down notes, task or other important stuff in an interface which feels like sticky notes and is extremely simple. This app allows you to have sticky notes on your Chrome browser locally and this even works offline, so there is no need to you to be online while you are use this Chrome app.
How to download Notty Notes:
Notty Notes is available for free in the Chrome Web Store and you can download and install it into your browser from the link provided at the end of the post. The link at the end of the post will take you to the page from where you can get sticky notes for Chrome. When you have the install page opened just click on the “Add to Chrome” button. And the app will be downloaded and installed into your Chrome browser.
How to use Notty Notes:
- Notty Notes icon will appear on the new tab page and you can launch this sticky notes for Chrome by clicking on it’s icon and you will have the new tab open up with a single sticky notes apps running.
- To add a new note just double-click on the background.
- To prevent the note from being changed or deleted just click on the small lock button.
- To hide a note such that you are only able to the title then just double-click on the notes title bar.
- To change the notes tile or the color, just click on the note’s title and you will have the interface as shown below which will allow you to change the title, the font size as well as the color of the sticky note.
So if would like to have a simple sticky notes app for your chrome browser then try out Notty Notes from here. Also try out this notepad app for Chrome.