BBC Good Food is a free Recipe app for Google Chrome that comes with over 260 delicious food recipes. It’s an amazing Chrome app that describes each recipe with stunning, high-resolution pictures and step-by-step making procedure. BBC Good Food covers quick and healthy recipes from the official BBC Good Food website, which are tested thrice in the Good Food kitchen to make sure they work for you the first time you try them.
An interesting thing about this free Chrome app is that the recipes are available always, whether you are online or not. Plus all recipes have nutrition info, which can also help you to plan out your diet chart. You can search for any kind of recipe, from starters to mains to puddings, or view them with either metric or imperial measurements.
Apart from that, BBC Good Food also provides some free videos which helps you in visually analyzing the cooking methods and learning the recipes quicker and faster.
Download and Install BBC Good Food:
BBC Good Food is available as a free app in Chrome Web Store. You can use the link given at the end of this article to go to the app’s page and download it from there. This can be done by clicking on the green-colored “Add to Chrome” button. Once downloaded, it will automatically get installed in your Chrome browser, redirecting you to a new tab in your browser window where you find the apps icon listed among various other Chrome apps.
To launch BBC Good Food, you can simply click on this icon. The app will get open in a new tab from where you can access it. Let’s see what all you can explore within this free Recipe app for Chrome.
Browse Recipes on BBC Good Food:
BBC Good Food is not loaded with contents, but the app represents everything in a well organized layout. As you launch the app, you will get the best picked recipes in “Today’s Pick” section. These were shown with yummy photographs of the final dish, along with a short description of the recipe, its estimated making time, difficulty level, and nutrition value. You can click on the “Try This” link to view the procedure of a particular recipe.
Next comes is the “Recipe” section, where you will find over 250 quick and healthy recipes from different cuisines worldwide. You can browse from a wide variety of recipes, ranging from starters to mains to puddings and of course, recipes with less than 200 calories per servings.
Next you can watch Cookery “Videos” (5 in total), covering some simple and interesting recipes that will better explain you basic cooking techniques.
Next category points to a “Glossary”of 10 healthy ingredients, which tells you about their nutrition values, availability, buying, storage, and preparation tips.
These were some of the main things you get with this free Recipe app. Now let’s have a quick look on its key features.
Key Features of this free Recipe App for Chrome:
- Free Chrome recipe app.
- Works in collaboration with the official BBC Good Food website.
- Triple-tested recipes available both online and offline.
- Describes over 250 recipes.
- Step-by-step preparation method.
- Metric or Imperial measurement support.
- Cover recipes from a number of cuisines worldwide.
- Cover a wide range of recipes including breakfast, starters, mains, and puddings.
- Cover easy to make recipes recipes with less than 200 calories per servings.
- All healthy and quick recipes.
- Displays high-resolution photographs of the final dish.
- Displays nutrition values, difficulty level, and preparation time of the recipes.
- Cookery videos.
- Today’s Pick covering best recipes on daily basis.
- Search tool to browse recipes ingredient wise.
- Filter search by servings, ingredients, or cuisine.
- Healthy ingredients display.
- Pleasing interface with attractive graphics and impressive layout.
The Final Verdict:
BBC Good Food is for a no doubt, an amazing free Chrome app for food lovers and for people who are always eager to try their hands on making new dishes everyday. Moreover, its a perfect place for people who are diet conscious and care about the nutrition value of everything they eat. Download free and give it a try!