Caller ID & Blocker is a free Caller Id app for Android that allows you to identify unknown callers and block unwanted calls. Not only this, the app gives you much more than expected. This great app lets you view contacts and call logs, and add people to favorites. It also has an inbuilt dialer pad that lets you call people from within the app.
It is an amazing caller id and call blocker app that syncs contact info from famous social networking accounts that you add to show you updated contacts’ pictures and friends’ birthdays. You can even make quick birthday greeting cards and post it on Facebook.
Key Features of this Caller ID App for Android:
- Uncluttered and beautiful user interface.
- Interactive app with a tutorial at start up.
- Easily identify unknown callers on Android.
- Sync contacts with social networking sites.
- Keep contact pictures of all the contacts upto date.
- Not only free to download but ad free, too.
- Block unwanted calls easily.
- Share contact details, photos, and locations.
- Set reminders for meetings, tasks, and do much more.
- View upcoming friends birthdays.
- Make greeting cards with just a tap and post on Facebook.
Also check free App for Android devices to record calls, block calls or SMS.
Using this Caller ID & Blocker on Android phone:
Firstly, download the free Caller ID & Blocker app using the Google Play store link provided at the end of the review. If a barcode scanner is installed on the Android device, then you can simply scan the QR code to get the app directly on your Android phone.
After the installation is completed, tap the icon of the app, to open the Caller Id app for Android on your device. You will be asked to sign in using a social networking site such as Facebook, or Google Plus.You can sign in with the service you like to use most frequently. All your contacts will be synced with their pictures and birthdays from the sociial network account you added. You can add more accounts later.
In the beginning, a tutorial will be displayed on the screen (see screenshot below), showing all the important functions that you can do in this amazing Caller Id app for Android.
On the top panel of the app, tabs for Contacts, Dialer, Call Logs, Notifications, and Favorite Lists is displayed.
Some of the things you can do with this Called Id App for Android:
- Tap the contact picture to view a Contact information.
- Tap contact name to call the person.
- Use the Speech to Text function, by tapping the Mike icon displayed at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Hold a number on the Dialer pad for speed dialing.
- Tap the star displayed at the top left corner on a person’s contact info page, to add the person to favorite list.
- Tap the icons displayed on the right panel to view the person’s accounts.
- Sync Google Plus, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter accounts.
How to Make and Send Birthday Greeting Cards:
Tap on the Notifications tab (exclamation mark icon displayed on the top panel on the screen). Now scroll down to view upcoming Birthdays. Tap a friend’s name to make a greeting card.
The app will automatically create a simple yet beautiful greeting card for your friend using their display picture. You can write a message and post the greeting card on Facebook to wish them their birthday.
This is a really cool app. It has everything from contacts, dialer, caller ID, call blocker, to pictures and birthdays. All the functions in this app are useful. It even lets you sync all your social networking sites. This is awesome.
Get Caller ID & Blocker for Android here or use the QR code provided below.