Eduplanner is a Windows 8 Study Planner App. The app is a useful tool for students to keep track of lectures, tests, any deadlines, and other related things. There is an option to add notes in the app itself.
The app also has a calendar available within, from where you can easily see the tasks fixed for the various days. Adding tasks through the app is really easy.
Eduplanner is freely available in the Education category of the Windows Store.
Using this Windows 8 Study Planner app
As you get to the main landing page of the app, you would be shown the various study related events, and the notes you have maintained. The events that you have planned here, would be present in three main categories, namely, Happening Now, What’s next, and all upcoming events.
These categories would be available as vertical panels, which could be scrolled, so that you can see all the tasks that are mentioned in there.
They would be empty when you use the app for the first time. It is only after you provide the details of the various tasks, that they would contain task schedules.
Let me give you an idea about how you can use the app:
Firstly, get to the bottom flyout by right clicking anywhere on the screen. Given below are the main options that are available here:
Use the Add event option that is available here to add the event. As you use this option,
- You would be taken to the screen where you can edit that event.
- Firstly, you have to select the event type. There are various types that are available here. They are namely, Assignment Deadline, Lecture, Test/Quiz/Exam, Study Session, and other events.
- Then, you have to select the course. You can add new course here by specifying its name code, a color for it, and the name of the teacher.
- Then specify the date, time, and duration for the event.
- Type in the venue name.
- Tap below it, on the yellow highlighted option to add more details about the event, like, frequency and to set the reminder.
- There is an option to add a note if any to the event.
- After that, you have to save the event from the option for it available on the upper right side.
You can add as many events as you like to. According to the dates and times of the various events, the categories available on the main screen will change.
You can use this option to add a note that you can save in the app, and can use them whenever required.
To add a new note, you can use the ‘+’ that is present as you get the notes screen.
Make the necessary changes, and save. The note will be added to your saved notes. You can use these notes in your events.
Use this option so as to get details about the various classes you have added events for. Here, all your courses would be present. You can get to these courses individually, and can check all the events related to these courses.
Use this option to check out all the events that you have planned in the various months. A calendar will appear as you use this option. In this calendar, the various events would be shown using the different colors selected for the courses.
The day option will show you individual day’s events.
Also check Save the DATE.
Key Features of Eduplanner
- There is an option to add reminders for the various study related events.
- You can add notes to these events.
- The app also has a calendar to show the events that are scheduled for a particular time.
- The app is freely available in Windows Store.
In my opinion, Eduplanner is quite a nice Windows 8 Study Planner App. It will allow you to keep reminders for the various study related tasks like tests, assignments, and other things. You should try it for sure.