Recently, Meta launched its new messaging app called threads as a direct challenge to X (Twitter). Threads has been fashioned to facilitate text-based interactions and is being largely promoted as Instagram’s own text conversation app.
Several X users are worried about their millions of followers and how to reconnect with them on Threads. Well, you need not worry much about this because in this article we will be explaining how you can follow those users on Meta’s Threads who you are already following on X (Twitter) using a Chrome Extension named Threads Sync.
How it Works:
1. Click on this link to download and install Threads Sync from the Chrome Web store.
2. Click on the extensions icon ahead of the Chrome address bar, launch the ‘Threads Sync’ extension and click on the ‘Start’ button.
3. Ensure that you have successfully logged in to both X as well as Threads, click on the button ‘Yes, I am logged in’ and then click on ‘Start Search’.
4. Threads Sync will now take some time, search for matching users and displays the list in the extension window.
5. Go ahead and use the corresponding checkboxes to choose who you want to follow on Threads and then click on ‘Follow Selected Users’.
6. Wait for a couple of seconds for the processing to be completed and you will find that the selected users have been automatically followed on Threads.
Threads Sync is a fine Chrome Extension that enables you to follow all those users on Threads who you are following on X. You can save plenty of hours of manual work by using this extension.
Click here to download and install Threads Sync.