Type Fu is a website which provides a tutorial application for all those users who want to learn to type. It is absolutely free, and you do not have to pay anything for availing this service. It is readily available, and you can always practice typing on this site in order to improve your typing speed. It is obvious that the quality of your typing will improve if you take this tutorial.
Lets look at some features of this typing website:
- It provides the visual table for giving you support while typing.
- It analyzes your typing speed and gives results on WPM (Words Per Minute).
- You can also know how much accurate you are while typing at high speeds.
- You can know how many seconds or minutes you have taken to complete each entry.
- You can always shift from words to numbers and letters on this tutorial.
- There are various difficulty levels in this tutorial.
- It also has a speed chart for showing your overall development and improvement at different levels.
- There is also an accuracy chart where you can find out your level of accuracy at a different point of time.
- You can also find out the most mistyped letters or words and thus can work on those mistyped letters or words to rectify the mistake.
- There is no installation required for this website application.
How will you use the tutorial?
- First you need to go to the website to proceed.
- There you need to click on enter to begin the tutorial.
- Once you start the tutorial you need to type the letters as shown in the center of your screen. Once you complete an entire line the results of your typing will be shown.
- You can retry typing the same line by pressing r.
- If you want to proceed to the next line, then you have to press enter.
- Your difficulty level will increase as you proceed.
- You can shift from letters to words, proverbs, or numbers by clicking on the appropriate option in the lessons menu.
Type Fu is very useful and is very helpful for beginners to learn the method of typing. Go ahead and give it a try.