WebReader is a free RSS Reader for Windows which keeps you abreast with all the recent updates available on your favorite websites. This free RSS Reader helps you to save a lot of time by displaying up-to-date info, thereby refraining you from visiting the website time and again. The software brings all updated news, blogs and RSS feeds on a single window.
Some Attractive Features that this free RSS Reader offers:
- You can subscribe to any page, blog and RSS feed.
- You can share new stories with your friends on Facebook or Twitter
- You can also use the Filter option to filter the unread feeds.
- Not only that, but you can view the original RSS feed page by clicking on the title.
- You can mark the liked articles by adding a star to it.
- If you have nothing to read, you can see recommended items, it will show you feeds according to your reading behavior.
- You can also see a smart search tab where you can search through all your subscriptions, folders, starred items and through specific feed.
- You can also hide the feed’s panel by just pressing the key “U” on your keyboard for more space.
Furthermore, you should not miss to check RSS Reader Extensions for Chrome reviewed by us.
However, in order to get started with this desktop RSS reader, you need to create a Gmail account. With the Gmail account, you can sign in and get updates and much more. With the help of this software you can easily read updates from any page, blog and website.
This Free RSS reader is supported in windows, Mac and Linux.
In order to install the software, you are required to have “Adobe-Air” installed in your computer. Once you have installed Adobe-Air, let’s check how to download and install this RSS Reader for Windows.
How to Download and Install RSS Reader for Windows:
- Go on to its official website and click on “Download”.
- If you want to open it then click on “open” or if you want to save it click “Save” and select a location where you want to save it.
- An installation confirmation window will pop up.
- Close the User Account control window by clicking on “Yes”, it will be automatically installed.