Noodles is a free website to write any recipe and store recipes online. Whether you want to keep your own recipe or you need to jot a recipe you find online or on TV, this website is handy. After storing the recipes, you can start with any recipe to prepare it with needed ingredients and with step by step procedure.
All your recipes are stored to your personal account and remains private to you. However, you can also generate a public link to share your recipe with people.
While you are in the kitchen or outside for a picnic, you can log in to your Noodles account using your phone or tablet and start cooking by reading the recipe steps.
Check these free cookbook software reviewed by us.
- It provides a ‘cook mode‘ that guides to cook any saved recipe in the kitchen. You just need to use ingredients and keep an eye on recipe steps for preparing a dish. When you have opened a particular recipe, you will find icon on bottom right corner to go to the cook mode. After this, cook mode will guide you to cook that recipe with steps.
- You can edit your recipe anytime and save the new changes.
- Mark any recipe favorite for quick access.
- Public link for your recipe can be accessed by any person and he/she don’t even need to create a free account.
- You can share your recipe on Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, etc.
- When somebody will access your recipe, a Save button is also provided. However, this save button didn’t work for me and result with an error.
Write and Store Recipes Online:
Use its homepage link that I have added at the end of this review and create your free account. Now you can start with your first recipe. Use Add icon or button to write a recipe.
To write a recipe, you need to enter recipe details which include: recipe title, description about recipe, ingredients needed to make that recipe, and all the steps for making your recipe.
You can add more details for your recipe, such as: a photo for your recipe, the total number of serves, source, and a note.
After entering all the details, save it. Your recipe will be in front of you with its photo, ingredients, and a description. You can check if all the details are correct or some changes are needed.
With your recipe title, you will find a heart icon to mark the recipe as favorite. Just next to the heart icon, sharing option is available. Clicking on that icon will make your recipe public immediately.
This website fulfills all those requirements that should be available in a recipe storing website. However, as compared to other similar websites, like Cucumbertown, Noodles can be improved further. In my opinion, it should come with the option to browse recipes shared by others and follow users’ to share recipes with each other. This will surely make this website more interesting and better than what it is now.