This article explains how to add music to Facebook profile. Recently, Facebook has added a new feature music feature on Facebook. Although this feature already made it’s way to Instagram a year ahead, now it’s here to the Facebook users as well.
The new music feature is partially similar to Instagram music. Whereas Instagram music allows you to search and add music to stories, on Facebook, you can also pin that to profile along with adding to stories. This adds a new element to your Facebook profile where you can share your music highlights with the friends.
How to Add Music to Facebook Profile?
Adding music to your Facebook profile is quite simple. First, you have to build a music collection and then you can share the songs from your collection to your profile and story. To do that, update the Facebook app to the latest version and then follow these steps:
- Launch Facebook app, tap the Menu button and select your profile
- On the profile page, scroll the page down and stop just before the feeds.
- Tap the music option from the new post options
- This opens your Facebook music list which is empty by default Click the (+) button from the top to add songs.
- Either browse the list of attending songs or search a song, artist or album to find a song
- Click on the add button alongside the song name to add that song to the list
- After adding songs to your list, tap the song that you like to share. This plays a preview of the song on your screen.
- Tap the 3-dot icon to get access to the options on the preview. There you get the option to pin to profile and add to story.
- Tap pin to profile option to add the music to your Facebook profile
This is how you can use the new music feature on Facebook to add your favorite music to your profile. Facebook already allows users to create a music catalog of their favorite artists and now they can add their favorite songs. Give this new feature a try and let us know your thoughts on this in the comments.