Kigo Image Converter is a free software that lets you convert any image to the format it supports.
There are many images that do not open in other programs because of the file format they support. But here is a free image converter that makes your work easy by converting any image format into the one you require. Some other image converters include Format Factory
, and Free Online Image Converter
You can convert as many images you want to in one go. Apart from just converting images into other formats, it also scales the size of images and can add watermark to images
The images you select will be shown as thumbnails and you just have to click on the ‘convert’ button to convert the picture.
Here are some features of Kigo Image Converter:
- The file formats that it supports are – Windows Bitmap (.BMP), JPEG (.JPG), JPEG 2000 (.J2K), JPC (.jPC), PNG (.PNG), TIFF (.TIF,.TIFF), TGA (.TGA), PCX (.PCX), PNM (.PNM)
- It lets you add watermarks to images
- It lets you scale the size of any image
- You can set the position, text and font of the image where you want to watermark
- It can also be used as a thumbnail maker
- It allows batch conversion
Using Kigo Image Converter, you can reduce the storage space occupied by image files. One way could be by scaling down the width and height of images and the other way could be of compressing the file.
This program works efficiently and and converts any image you wish to into other formats and is completely free of cost.
If you want a full featured image management suite, you can try FastStone Image Viewer, and IrfanView.