Readability is a free iPhone app which lets you read articles and news items without any images, advertisements, and any other hindrance. The app gives you a simple layout with only text included in it so that you just read instead of worrying about the images and ads. You can bookmark and archive the articles if you want to read them later. The app lets you follow other users so that you can read articles recommended by them. You can also recommend articles to other fellow users and share them with your friends.
Key Features Of Readability for iPhone:
- Free to download and use.
- Read articles in a clean and well designed layout without any images and hindrance.
- Save articles for offline view.
- Collect your articles in Archived List.
- Bookmark articles for future reference.
- Follow other Readability users and get recommended articles.
- Recommend articles on Readability.
- Share articles via Facebook, Twitter, and Email.
Using Readability App for iPhone:
You can download the Readability app from iTunes App Store or download it by clicking on the link given at the end of the review. When you launch the app, it shows you recommended articles from around the world to read with a preview. You can tap on the article’s headline to read it completely. Whenever you open an article to read, you will see that the whole article is cleanly placed with no images, advertisements, and any other hindrance.
If you want to access the options while reading the article, then swipe to left side on the screen. You will see 4 options on the right as shown in the screenshot posted below.
- Bookmarks: You can bookmark any articles that you like or you want to read later. These articles will get saved to your Reading List. You can access them from there anytime.
- Recommend Article: If you want to recommend any article with others then you can do it by tapping here.
- Sharing: If you want to share the article with others than you can do so by tapping here. You can share the article via Facebook, Twitter, and Email.
- Font Settings: The settings for the font can be changed from here. You can change the font style and size.
You can access your Reading List from the main menu. Tap on the three bar icon to access the option. The Reading List lets you read all your Bookmarked and Favorite articles with ease.
Also checkout the Readability extension for browser reviewed by us.
Readability is a very good reader app to read articles and other interesting things over the net without any interruptions. I loved the way app aligns the articles. The sharing and recommending options are also good which helped me share interesting and good articles with my friends. If you are one of those who loves reading on the net, then you should try this app at least once.
Get the Readability app here.