Anvir Task Manager is a free task manager to control processes, services, applications, and start-up items running on your computer. This task manager is lightweight, as it comes in a file size of 5.5 MB.
The interface of this task manager is little bit messy, so it may take some time for the begineers to get used to it. The interface include startup tab, applications tab, processes tab, services tab, and log tab.
Start-up tab shows you the list of start-up items that launch automatically on Windows start-up, it even shows you the hidden applications that launch on Windows start-up. You can easily enable or disable, add or delete items from the start-up list. Applications tab displays all the running application in the list, so you can stop any of those application by right-clicking on the application and selecting the End Task option.
Processes tab shows you all the currently running processes in the list, it even shows you the CPU percentage and disk load for each process. You can easily terminate a process by right-clicking on the process and selecting Kill process option. You can even view detailed information on each start-up item, application, process and service. Detailed information include properties, product information, DLL, Files, connections, Performance, Windows and drivers.
Don’t forget to check out our post on WhatsRunning.
Some Key Features Of Anvir Task Manager:
- Monitor and control start-up items, applications, processes and services.
- Add or delete, enable or disable items from the start-up items list.
- View all the currently running applications under processes tab.
- Stop multiple processes with a single click.
- Process priorities can also be changed.
- View detailed information on processes like memory and CPU usage, work time, priority, etc.
- Minimizes itself to the system tray.
- System tray icon shows you the CPU usage and number of processes.
- Small in size task manager, that comes in a file size of 5.5 MB.
Also, check out our post on Security Process Explorer.
How To Download And Install Anvir Task Manager:
- Go on to the homepage of Anvir task manager and click the download button of free version.
- An exe file of Anvir Task Manager will be downloaded into your system.
- Run the exe file and follow further easy installation instructions to install Anvir Task Manager.
Anvir Task Manager is a completely free task manager to monitor and control programs and processes in your Windows computer. Try Anvir Task Manager.